The Pynk S4 E3 - Streets Raised You

"Mama when I get us a new house you might as well move in with us

"Mama when I get us a new house you might as well move in with us."

"And hure you and Cliff all night? No thank you...I'll stick with my weekly visits."

"Yeah, A'ight."

"I want you to know that I'm so proud of you and I love you so much."

"I love you to sha- "

"LaMarques? I can't- the phones breaking up."

"Mama?! Mama, can you hear me?"

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

_________________

I woke up in a cold sweat, shaking and heart pounding. I'd been having the same dream since the last time I talked to LaMarques. I couldn't bring myself to come to terms that it was a possibility I would never get to hear his voice again.

Everything was such a mess; it was literally draining me mentally and affecting me physically. I couldn't sleep, I barely ate and hell half the time I didn't even have the energy to eat. I was a complete total mess.

After fully sitting up on the couch I looked around and saw Miss Ernestine sitting in her chair. 

"Miss Ernestine. I- I didn't hear you come downstairs." I pulled the cover off my lap and placed it next to me. 

"I been down here for a good minute now... you still having the same dream?"

"Yeah, It's- It's all just too much. I just can't handle it." I told her honestly. 

"This all-Clifford's fault. You wait, ooowwwweee you just wait. I'ma give her a good ass whooping when she gets out!"

"A what?" I laughed.

"You heard me. She gettin' a good ass whooping, between me and Beulah, we ain't give her enough when she was little and now look, her ass locked up, and she got my man shot."

"Oh Lord, yo man?!"

"Yes, Lil Murda was supposed to be with me. When he wakes up, we gon get married since Clifford locked up."

"I just can't with you." I stood up.

"It's not my fault, yo son like his women a lil 'olda." She laughed.

"You know what- I- "I just shook my head at her silliness.

I guess she was right tho, Clifford was twice his age but that didn't bother me. Nothing bothered me with Clifford. I was thankful for her coming into LaMarques life. Since being back in his life I saw a lot of things that changed within him.