- 304

"So how was your day?" I asked Cliff as we laid in bed

"Besides you leaving a bitch hot n' ready this mornin', it was okay. Ooohhh chile, you ain't gon believe this bad white gurl came into The Pynk today and tore down in the kitchen. Wangs was hittin." She told me.

"Hmph, not betta than mines."

"Um, i'on known LaMarques. Her's was real close. Big L ass almost ate all of'em. He said hers was betta than yours."

"He one to talk. Ya'll was both burnin' the wangs when I first came into the kitchen. But you had my back, right?"

"Of course, I did." She caressed my face and kissed me. "But... she might beat you; I hired her and told her to come tomorrow, I wanna see if she can really cook. I might start selling plates."

"Really Cliff, plates?" I laughed.

"Why not, if the wangs already good, why not come to tha club to get some food, lap dance and then take you a plate home. I see it like this, Niggahs gon pay to get in, pay for the wangs, pay for the lap dance and if they want a plate, that's mo' skrilla."

"I guess Shawty. If that's what you want to do, I'm here for it."

"Enough about me, what did you do today?" She asked me.

"I linked up with Woddy, we went ta get my brotha Tru from the bus station and hung out."

"Niggah, you got a brotha?" She looked at me sideways.

"I mean, he not blood, but he blood to me. He gon be stayin' for a while. I told him he can work security at The Pynk." I told ha.

"Niggah, there you go tryin' to tell me how to run my club." She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"Nah, I just see it like this. Woddy want's him to work security for me when I go back on tour. Since that's not happin'...right now, I figured he can work security for you at the club, you already looking for security and he's legit." I told her.

"Mmmhhmm, we can see." She said rolling her eyes.

"I'ma bring'em by tomorrow... and on Sunday wehavindinnerwithmymama.' I said real quick and turned around.

"Niggah, what?" Cliff sat up. I didn't say a word and pretended to snore. "Boy I know you ain't sleep now what you said?" She asked again, this time pushing me. I turned around.

"I went by my mama house, and she wanna meet you." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh lord, "Cliff said laying back down.

"What's tha big deal?" I asked her.

"Niggah I ain't got nothing to wear, I mean should I cook, what does she like to eat?" You could tell she was already starting to stress.

"Cliff, why you stressin' about this? All them damn clothes you got in tha closet. Just wear what you want to wear, somethin' comfortable. You makin' it bigga than it has ta be."