- 308

"Big L!" I shouted leaving my office

"Big L!" I shouted leaving my office. I swear his ass been missin' lately whenever I needed him. I walked towards the front of the club and saw him, Winter and Tru talkin' with Larry.

"Big L didn't you hear me callin' you and what I told you about lettin' his ass up in hure?!" Larry was the neighborhood booster.

"Uncle Clifford you needs to come look at some of this stuff." Big L said trying on a cowboy hat.

"He got some cute stuff Uncle Clifford, look at these earrings."

"Gurl, you bets sterilize it, I'on need you not comin' in cause yo ear done turned green and fell off." I looked at Tru.

"I know you ain't bout to buy somthin."

"Aye, I look at it like this. I'm supportin' a black owned business." He held up some shades and gave Larry $20.

"Niggah, a black owned illegal business!"

"Hol'up, Hol'up. I got sumin' just for you. I knows you into fashion and shit." Larry said. He went into his bag and pulled out this long, red, floral, lace lingerie set.

"Ohhh that's cute Uncle Clifford." Winter said looking at me.

"It is ain't it?" It was cute and Lamarques said I looked beautiful in red so I'm sure he would love to see me in it. "How much?" I asked him.

"I'll let it go for $40."

"$40 dollars?! Tuh!"

"Look, $35 that's tha lowest I can go. You thinkin' small when you needa be thinkin' big bitch. Yo man gon love this on you. It's worth it. Think big bitch." I was two seconds away from slappin him. I went to get tha money and gave it to him.

"I'ma come back next week. I'ma have some bikini's for ya gurls." He said packin' up his stuff.

"Bikini's...Niggah don't you mean floss?" I asked him.

"Same thang." I rolled my eyes as he left.

"Big L don't you let his ass back in hure."

"You got it boss." Big L said putting on his new cowboy hat, he gave me a wink and headed to the back. I knew right then that Larry would be right back in hure. Big L didn't listen for shit.

I held up the lingerie and looked at Winter.

"You like this gurl? I should squeeze my little titties and fat ass up in this and get on stage. Upstage these bitches up in hure."

"It's real sexy. Your man gone love it."

"Shoulda got one for yo self too, for yo man."

"I don't have a man." She said walking to tha kitchen.

"Yeah, you do. Tru yo man."

"Why do you insist on putting me with that man?" She passed me a plate of wangs and some pink dipping sauce.