- 305

"Now tell me again' why is we out here at 11:00 pm watchin' Keyshawn house?" Woddy asked me for like the fifth time since we been out hure

"I done tol' you maine. Cliff saw Derrick with the kids and didn't see Keyshawn." I told him.

"And that's a red flag cause of what? Maybe she just stayed home."

I looked over at him. Was this niggah serious right now?

"Keyshawn was pose'ta be gettin' out with the kids maine. Startin' a new life. It's a red fuckin' flag cause Cliff saw him with the kids alone, he don't let Keyshawn out his sight, let along leave ha at tha crib by ha self'. Nah somethin' up, somethin' ain't right. You might need to gon head and start preparin' for his body to arrive at F & G soon cause I swure- "I reached for the door handle ready to say fuck this shit and run up in the crib and blast on'em.

"Calm down niggah. Let me think for a minute. What Cliff say?" He asked me.

"Cliff said just wait out hure and watch tha crib to see any signs of ha and if not than we gone look more tomorrow but I ain't about to wait til no fuckin' tomorrow."

"That ain't all she said niggah. What else she say?"

"No mo' bodies." I really wasn't tryin' to hure all that.

"Exactly, we can't just run up in thur and kill ol' dude."

"Well, what we finnah do cause this waitin' shit ain't got us nowhur."

"You strapped?" I just looked at him like he was stupid. Niggah knew damn well I stayed with the .45 on my left side. "Look we can't just go up and ring tha dowbell so I'm create a distraction, somethin' to get him out the house for a min and you gotta do a quick scan of the house and get tha fuck out."

I didn't even say anythin'. Just zipped up my hoodie, put on my bandanna and put my hood on. I got out tha car and went around back. I looked ova at Woddy and he picked up a brick and threw it into the back of ol' bwoys car. Soon as I heard the front door open, I picked the back door lock and snuck in. I did a quick look around the kitchen, didn't see shit that indicated she was hure. Made my way down tha hall and peeked in on tha kids' room. Nothin' in they room either. Went to the main bedroom and opened the dresser, not one fuckin' thing. Not no bra, panties, shirt...nothin'. I checked in that closet and didn't find shit eitha, no shoes. I made sure everythin was back tha way it was pose' ta be and made my way back to tha car got in. Woddy drove off.

______________________________

"Murda calm down and tell me what tha heyell happen?" I was pacing back in forth in the room.

"Why you go back and forth callin' me LaMarques and then sometimes Murda?" I stopped and asked Cliff. It was somthin' I noticed she did.

"Cause when you upset you go from 0-100 quick and all you see is Murda."