The Pynk S4 E2- When It Rains It Pours

"Uncle Clifford

"Uncle Clifford...I have something to tell you..."

"Keyshawn gurl, hurry up and tell me! I don't have much time. I had to beg the guard to let me get another phone call and that only worked because I asked a different guard. Where's LaMarques?"

I shifted a little and that caused Woddy to turn over and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hold on Uncle Clifford."

I figured since he knew more about Murda's condition he would be the best person to break the news to her in case she had more questions that I really couldn't answer.

"Woddy, wake up." I shook Woddy and he opened his eyes.

"Key who on tha phone?" He asked me.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and covered the mouthpiece.

"It's Uncle Clifford. She asked about Murda and I- "

Before I could finish what I was about to say, Woddy jumped up and snatched the phone from my hand, making me jump back a little.

"Hello?! Uncle Clifford?" He started talking to Uncle Clifford and I got up from the couch and went to my room.

I knew Woddy would never hit me, but it still scared me and made me jump a little when he snatched the phone. I didn't see what the big issue was. Maybe it was because I answered his phone, but then again it was just Uncle Clifford, so it really shouldn't have been a big deal if I answered the phone or not. It was a lot going on right now and maybe he just needed some space.

 It was a lot going on right now and maybe he just needed some space

"Uncle Clifford?"

"Woddy, what tha hell is going on? Where's LaMarques? I told Keyshawn I don't have much- "

"Hello?! Hello?" I looked at my phone and saw the call had disconnected.

I sat down on the couch, closed my eyes, and let out a deep breath. Apart of me was kinda relieved the call was disconnected because I don't think I had built up enough courage to tell her about LaMarques. Hell, I was still processing everything myself, plus Andre was right. She didn't need to know anything right now. It would only stress her out more and it was nothing she could do. It wasn't nothing any of us could do.