- 317

Me, Murda and Tru were all heading down to Texas to meet with the record label to go over things with Murda starting his album and the plans that they had for him

Me, Murda and Tru were all heading down to Texas to meet with the record label to go over things with Murda starting his album and the plans that they had for him. I grabbed my phone and bag then headed to the living room. Keyshawn was sitting on the couch but got up when she saw me.

"You leavin' already?" She asked walking up to me. Damn she was so beautiful.

"Yeah, if I left it up to them Niggahs on what time we left we would be late. Hell, we probably wouldn't even make it." I laughed.

"Well, be safe."

"Always. What's yo shift today?"

"I switched shifts with one of the other gurls, I'll be working' til' closing today."

"Ain't that like 9:00 pm? You gone be okay without me? I can tell Cliff- "

"No, I'll be okay Woddy. I can handle myself." She said, I looked into her eyes to see if I could see any signs of worry or fear. I believed she could handle herself, but lately it's just been something in me that really wanted to be around her and protect her.

"Stay right here, I got chu something" I told her. I went back into my room and came out with a bag. I handed it to her.

"What this is?" She looked in tha bag. "Really Woddy?"

"Yeah, I saw it on TikTok and figured you could use it, you kno just in case I ain't here to handle shit." It was a self-defense key chain.

"Oh lord, you and Murda need to stay off TikTok." She laughed. "But thank you."

"You're welcome. I was- "I couldn't even finish talkin' cause Murda started honkin' tha horn repeatedly. I knew it was his ass cause nobody else would do that shit but him.

I shook my head and grabbed my bag. I opened the front door and started heading towards the car. Keyshawn followed behind me laughing.

"Niggah, it's too early for all that." I went to throw my bag in the trunk then got in the car. I rolled down the window and Keyshawn leaned on the car door.

"I was just tryin' tah figure out if ya'll was fuckin or sumthin' You that one that got us up at 8:00 am" Murda said.

"Whure Tru?" Keyshawn asked. He sat up and said wassup then laid back down in tha back seat.

"Ya'll don't make Woddy drive tha whole way."

"If he could handle the Dirty Dozen Tour he can handle a little drive to Texas." Murda said.

I just shook my head at this niggah and turned towards Keyshawn. "Make sure to call me when you make it home. I'll make sure to be up." I told her, she smiled then leaned into the car looking at Murda.

"Murda?"

"What chu want gurl?"

"Don't be playin' wit my life."