- 302

I pulled up to the club and made a mental note to get LaMarques ass back when I got home

I pulled up to the club and made a mental note to get LaMarques ass back when I got home. He left a bitch too hot n' ready. I grabbed my Birkin and headed into the club.

"Big L!" I shouted looking in my purse.

"Sup Boss?"

"We need to get started looking over these number and...opp!" I looked up to see Big L sitting at a table and people, about 20, standing in line. I walked over and sat down next to him.

"What in the heyell is going on? Why all these mufuckin' people in hure?" I whispered.

"We need a DJ and security." He said.

"Um you forgot we need a cook also nigga."  I told him.

"I'on see why I can't just keep making them wangs."

"Nigga, yo wangs be burnt. We tryin' to make skrilla not lose it. I got's big ideas Big L, we ain't doing that plug life shit for much longer. I told you. That shit can get you killed."

"And so can hiring a high yellow bitch with problems, everything can come with a risk now days, let's just interview these people mane." I pointed my fingers at him and rolled my eyes. He was right tho. I did need to get this part of the club in order, it would be one less thang I had to worry about come time that casina open.

"Hello, hello! I'm Uncle Clifford. I'm not sure what this nigga has told ya butttt right now I'm only looking for a cook, DJ and Security. I can't afford to pay you fully right now due to..." A bitch didn't even get to finish foe everybody left mid-sentence. I turned to Big L. "Well, that was fast" I grabbed my purse and was about to head to the office. 

"Am I late for the interviews?" I turned around and saw one of the prettiest white bitches I had eva seen.

"You real late ain't it? We had auditions for dancers weeks ago. "I told her.

"'I'm not looking to dance."  She spoke different, you could tell she wasn't from round here.

"What cha look foe?" I said walking up closer to her.

"I can cook."

"With a body like yours, all you looking ta do is cook?" I looked her up and down. Bitch was bad, nice big round ass, titties was sitting just right, little to no waist. She was a bad bitch, one that didn't need to be hid in the kitchen but one that needed to be on the main stage.

"Yeah, just cooking. I ain't here to dance." She said again.

"Well, Ima needs to see if ya ass can really cook. I got some wangs in the back, come on." 

____________________________

"Ooh Wee Chile! These wangs hittin. I'on member last time I had some wangs that wasn't burnt." I looked over at Big L. His ass had already been through at least six of' em.

"They iight' nothing special." He licked his fingers and white girl looked at him like he was crazy. "Okay, damn. The wangs good, might even be better than yo bwoyfriend Cliff."

"I'on' know bout all that. Murda can burn okay." I turned to white girl. "What cho name is?"

"Winter."

"Now ya ass said you ain't come hure to dance, but yet you giving me a stage name."

"That's just what they call me." She said putting her head down. I didn't press the issue.

'Well, when can you start?"

"Tomorrow if you want?"

"I can't pay you full pay right now, we ran into a little set back. We..."

"It's okay, whatever you can pay me at the time is fine."

"You in trouble with the feds?" I asked her.

"No... why you ask that?"

"Someone after you?" I asked.

"No,"

"A bitch as bad as you that could be up on that pole making way more than you gon be making in this kitchen gotta be in trouble or running from someone." I told her. She just looked at me, her eyes told me she wanted to tell more than what her mouth was allowing her to tell.

"I'm not in any trouble, I have no family, no friends, no man. I'm just looking to work."

"Okay, you hired. Come back tomorrow and bring some more recipes. I'm thinkin' of adding more to the menu." I told her.

"Yea, okay. Thank you so much!" She smiled at me, and I got all her contact information. I told her I would call her to let her know what time to come tomorrow.

________________________________

"You know something up with ol' white girl, right?" Big L said counting what little money we did have.

"Nigga, just count. I know it's somethin', but I believed her when she said ain't nobody after ha or that she wasn't in trouble, I looked over her body good, and I know ya ass did to. White girls can't hide no bruise, but best believe, she got a story to her."

"Just don't be too trusting Cliff, be careful, and I ain't just talkin' bout Winter."

"Than who is you talkin' bout?" I looked up at him. 

"Yo bwoyfriend, Murda."

"Nigga, I can trust him." I told him.

"You need to be careful with him.  That gang life carries ova into yo life now and ain't to many or any gangs accepting of a gay man Cliff. It's just how the world is, and I know you ain't gon stop seeing him cause you in love.  Been in love since lil' nigga knew how to get back here. Long as I'm livin' and til my very last breath, I ain't gon let nobody try you ... you framily, just please be careful when I'm not around, I don't want nothin' to happen to you. I wouldn't be able to handle it."

He was right. I knew his words came from the heart, came from the loyalty and care he had for me. I knew the risk of being with LaMarques, I knew it wasn't going to be easy. The world was a cruel place to live. At the end of the day, we all just wanted love and to love each other in the open like everybody else.

"Big L, a bitch can handle herself. Nigga, just count."