007

me and the black sister were back in the dorm and believe me the tension was real.

i could see narcissa all most glaring at me from her bed, bella and i were sat on my bed looking through a text book we had to study, well more bels since i did this stuff a few years ago.

bella flicked through the next few pages and groaned turning onto her back.

i sat up and looked at everyone doing their own thing.

with a flick of wand which was now in my hand and not on the bedside table, a vinyl record player sitting up on the shared vanity started to play killer queen.

i stalked over to narcissa, she gave me a quizzical look as i extended my hand in a elegant manner.

"may i have this dance Mrs black" slowly bowing, she giggled and placed her hand in mine "you may mrs adler" she laughed harder and pulled her up and spun her around.

"Mrs black oh may you do the honour of having this dance with me?" bella smirked bowing to andromeda. "oh i thought you'd never ask Mrs black"

we twirled around the room, bumping into each other occasionally. swapping with each other every once in a while as the lyrics blasted, the record player up full volume.

we danced until the music stopped as we all dropped to the floor huffing and puffing.

"that's probably the only thing muggles are good at, music" i huffed, pulling the hair that was stuck to my face due to sweat away.

"and alcohol" bella added.

we all laughed though i could tell andromeda laugh was false.