015

it was the night of the ball and us girls were all helping each other get ready, i had convinced bella to let me put her hair up in a pretty tame still opposed to her usual wild manner. her hair had twists and curls, pinned in the right spots. making her look elegant.

narcissa did her own hair. it was up in a bun with braids placed in a stylish way.

i had done all of our makeup, marking Narcissa's lips with a nude colour that matched her dress.

bellas make up look was black, her request obviously.

"oh merlin, its perfect" bella gushed, her face dangerously close to the mirror of her vanity.

"thank you" i bowed my head laughing.

it was now time for my make up, it was pretty extravagant, matching my dress and shoes. 

we got dressed in our dresses, and laced up our heels. we all took a minuet to appreciate each other.

"you both look stunning" i say, nearling tearing up.ive only known them for a few weeks but i feel like they're my family

"i love yous" narcissa whispered, bringing us both in for a hug.

we exited our dorm and walked down the stair, to the common room.

the fire illuminating our bodies. the boys waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs sat with their mouth a gape.

"yes, we know. we look hot" bella laughed, walking up to roody to push his jaw up.

i saw the other slytherins looking at us with envy. wishing they could go to this event but couldn't because of the exclusivity. only allowing families apart of the sacred 29.

we were about to leave when we heard a door open. we see everette in a big poofy red dress with a big black bow on the side, her makeup all cakey and dramatic and her usually pale skin now orange.

she clambered down the stairs, holding up her dress, we could see her big heels.

she looked honestly ghastly.

i saw the girls and boys in our group roll their eyes.

when she got to the bottom of the stairs she hung off of dolohov, he looked disgusted and shoved her off.

she huffed and stood tall. we all looked at her debating to address the orange skin, dress or morbid make up but decided otherwise.

"shall we get going" i suggested, snapping the group from their looks at the girl.

"uh yeh, alicas meeting me there" avery confirmed. they all latched onto me, including the tomatoe. and we apparated to the manor door.

lucius led us through the halls up to the dark lords office, he knocked and the doors opened.

they let me walk in first, i could see his body clad in a velvet green suit. he looked absolutely dashing.

"hello my dear" he said, standing up from his seat and walked towards me, snaking his hands around my waist and pressed me against his chest.

"you look gorgeous as always" he groaned in my ear, i wrapped my arms around his neck, i smiled into his neck and giggled. i muttered a thank you as we pulled away.

he then adressed the group.

"hello my followers, you look great" his voice was coarse, and rough. you could tell he had done some yelling prior to our arrival.

they all bowed their heads, and rose after he told them he could. Everette decided to walk forward and seductively made her way to the dark lord.

"hello my lord" she purred, i rolled my eyes and held out my hand stopping her from walking to close. she came to a holt and looked at my hand.