025

the reception was going swimmingly, pure bloods mingling, reporters reporting and ministry officials all talking about their boring jobs.

tom was off  talking to his undercover death eaters.

i was sitting at a table with the girls at my side, many parents of my friends came up and congratulated me. 

songs changed every now and then and people dance on the dance floor that was set up.

i see tom walking up to me, he had changed his suite. no more black and white it was now a dark velvet green and a matching tie.

i stand up, lifting my dress that i also changed into, it was simple, an off white dress that had a train, a plunging neck line. as you can probably tell bellatrix had a lot of influence on this dress.

someone tried to talk tom as he maid his way here, i took me a second to realise but that someone was Everette.

"excuse tommy, lets dance" her whiney voice said as her hands pawed at his dashing suit. he rolled his eyes and said "no thanks im going to dance with my WIFE" he said calmly although i could tell his patients was slipping.

he had finally reached me and held out his hand.

this was our first dance as husband and wife.

we walked onto the dance floor and people slowly made their way off it, a song cissy chose started playing.

tom and i looked in each others eyes as we swayed, i decided this was the perfect time to show him the vision i had yesterday while drinking tea.

his eyes widened as it began, after it was done his eyes turned back to normal, he leant down to kiss my lips.

he was slow and loving unlike the other times that held so much pastion.

we were interrupted by a tap on my shoulder and a clearing of throat, i pulled away and turned my head to see the same desperate whore from before.

"may i cut in" she said, not looking at me at all but just at time, i could see rodolphus trying to get her to come back to the sidelines.

"no, now sodd off tramp" i say finally fed up with her ever so desperate attempts with tom. she looked royally offended which i didnt care, i heard laughs and giggles from the crowd that surrounded us.

"yes eddie, you go!!" i hear bellatrix yell, i look to her as everette stomped away and winked.

tom and i proceeded dancing "my queen, may we rule the world" he whispered in my ear before he picked me up and spun me.