027

tom and i have been in barcelona for a 2 weeks already and it magnificent. we would lay in bed all day, sex all night and throwing up all morning. its great.

ha note the sarcasm

tom would wake me up with breakfast in bed, though much would stay.

turns out he owned a home in spain and many other countries.

"darling" he soothed as he held my hair back as my head hung in a toilet bowl. most of the breakfast he prepared was gone.

i wiped my mouth with the towel he handed me and helped me up, it was getting a lot harder to be so mobile, tom made it so much easier he helps me up or holds my hands when we walk up or down stairs.

i was only 5 weeks pregnant at this point but i looked like i was 17 weeks. the bump that shouldn't be so prominent was protruding out of me, and dont get me started of the power i felt brewing inside of me.

this child will rain hell, along side with their father who is going to great things.

today we were planning on seeing some of toms friends he met when we was going to hogwarts, this entire honey moon ive been wondering who that girl at the wedding was, the one who had the same raven hair as my husband.

"tom, i saw a girl at the wedding, she looked just like you" i said as i waddled into the bed room, sitting on the bed i took my wand and prepared my outfit as i waited for his response.

tom walked out from the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth, the white foamy froth touching the corners of his mouth.

"her names Josephine" he said walking back into the bathroom, i could hear a spitting sound then the sound of the faucet running.

i pondered for a second, sitting my wand on the nightstand "does this josephine have a last name?" i ask, standing and grab the clothes that were hovering in front of me.

"riddle" he laughs as he watched my jaw drop, he leant on the door frame.

"you didnt tell me you had a sister" i screamed playfully.

"surprise" he said walking over to me and puts his hands around me, holding my belly in his hands before lifting. he would do this every once in a while to lift the pressure.

i moaned and leaned into his firm body.

"i know youre only doing this to distract me but oh does it feel good" i breathed, tilting my head up to look him in the eyes, he was smiling and kissed my head.

sorry its a short one