017

"who knows darling" tom said, suddenly not interested in his work but in what i just muttered.

"dumbledore and dippit" i said starting to hyperventilate, he stands slowly and stalks to me, he takes my hands in his and uses his spare hand to tilt my head up to him.

"how much do they know darling" he tries to control my breathing but it didnt work.

"im not sure, but they think you're behind the attacks" i say, we walk over to his big chair and he sits me on his lap. i lay my head on his chest and he sooths my hair.

"okay, this is fixable" he mutters.

"what if, you catch one of ur disposable death eaters in the act" i suggest, now calm and reasonable.

his eyes glint with an emotion, proudness. "yes dear that could work"

===

"carrow, you're going on a mission tonight, there are some mudblood lurking around the ministry" tom says to the man standing in front of us, he had graying hairs and a small beard on his chin. he nodded with enthusiasm.

"go now" he shoed the man away.

tom told me to go back to hogwarts to keep up appearances.

i went to the rest of my classes and then back to the dorms, i ended up skipping supper. i was to anxious, waiting from a letter form my fiance.

when the letter finally came it was stamped close with a ministry seal.

"it worked my dear, they bought it. such a smart girl" i read out to bella, who cackled.

"brilliant, were in the clear now" i say, before letting the letter up into the flames.

"great, just in time for your first death eater meeting" bella beamed, getting up and pulling clothes from my drawers.

she pulled out this black lace slip dress, that i apparently had to wear.

i put it on and bella had worn one of her dresses and put on our coats for the winter weather

we apparated to the gates, they opened with a simple word bellatrix muttered.

we walked into the manor and straight into the meeting room. seeing a table full of elders, some younger people and many of my friends and their parents.

bella takes a seat towards the front. i hesitated standing a bit far from the door. i didnt want to sit in anyone's seat.

"dont worry dear, you have a spot right next to me" toms arms found their spot on my waist as he guides us to my spot. like he said, my spot was to the right of him.

the table was now filled with his followers, waiting for him to start.

"hello followers" he spoke, his voice turning cold, so cold it made shivers run down my neck.

they bowed their heads, including me.

"as you mightve heard, our friend carrow has just been spotted attacking mudbloods near the ministry and was caught" some followers started muttering to one another, i cleared my throat and said "quiet" they stopped talking and looked to me, seeing the hand on my shoulder, belonging to the dark lord. he smirked and then began again. "you may also have heard, i was the one to catch him" he paused "its true, dumbledore and dippit at the school of hogwarts, some of your children may attend, has been suspecting i was behind the attacks. so what better then making a ploy such as me turning them in. proving my so called 'loyalty' to the ministry" he shrugged, he walked along the table.

i see a amber snake slither from out underneath the table, it ran along peoples feet, including mine. it stopped and looked at me before continuing its track.

"they have believe the ploy and you can all thank Mrs Adler to this idea" he said, breath deep and dominating. it sounded so sexy, making a small fire ignite in me.

they all bowed their heads in my direction. i looked at bella who just smirked, admiring the power i have. i wink and blow a playful kiss.