026

tom and i were getting ready to leave for our honeymoon.

bellatrix insisted on packing my luggage, which i was very warey off because knowing her style it would consist of skimpy clothing and lingerie.

my husband and i were saying our final goodbyes at our reception, we chose to go straight too our honeymoon from the reception.

"bye, thank you all for coming, we are very happy" i say leaning on tom, my hand was on his chest. he was looking down at me with the most lustful eyes, it ignited something in me that i cant explain.

the reporters were snapping photos when tom got the idea to dip me, his hands latching onto my body as he spun me and lowered me, i was laughing the entire time but my laughs were cut of by his soft plush lips encapsulating mine. a soft moan erupted from me.

the crowd cheered.

we pulled away and went back to standing, bella handed me my luggage and ditzy- toms personal elf- brought him his.

tom held my hands and i felt the pulling motion of apparation.

when we landed we were standing in front a giant aircraft, the muggles called these things private jets.

"huh, mr riddle using a muggle product" i say looking up to him, he playfully rolled his eyes and said "its to far to apparate from england to spain mrs riddle" he said my new last night. i smiled and kissed his lips before climbing the stairs of the jet, tom right behind me. one of the ladies that were standing at the entrance took out luggage.

the jet was extravagant, lights lining the roof and lovely vinyl seats everywhere but not in rows like ive scene in the pictures, no these seats were on the side facing each other.

tom was the first to be seat, i was going to sit opposite to him but his arm hooked around me and pulled me onto his lap.

i gasped but laughed once i was sitting.

one of the ladies walked past and tom stopped her "may i please have a scotch please" he said using his manners, i watched his jaw as he talked, watching it flex made my core burn with slick.

he caught my stares and chuckled, my face flamed with redness "naughty mrs riddle" he says as he begun kissing my neck, i tilted it up to give him more space.

"say it again" i moan, wanting to hear my name from his mouth, he laughed darkly into my neck "mrs riddle" he groan, he maneuvered my body so i was straddling his lap, having to hike my dress up to just below my hips, his hands firmly planted on my wide hips, still kissing down my neck.

i was wanting more, the ache between my legs fogged my brain with lust and i started grinding my heat against his growing length.

"darling, we have to wait until we are at the hotel wouldnt want anyone walking in on us would we" he teased as he stopped kissing my neck and took his hand from my hip, putting it on my jaw pulling me to look at him.

"or would we, you want that huh, you want the lovely ladies seeing me fuck you till youre crying for me to stop huh, youd like that" he says as his hands dance down my skin and the the strap of my dress, i moaned in response.

"i dont care who sees, i want you to fuck me. hard" i say looking into his eyes, watching them darken. his smirk ever present now lustful.

"as you wish my queen" he chuckled attaching his mouth to my shoulders, painfully making his was down to my collar bones.

breathy moans from me could be heard from the pilots cabin im sure, but i didnt care, i want him and i wanted him now.

i lift my hands to pull the straps of my dress down, letting my breast be exposed for his path.

he pulled back and groaned before latching on my them, biting my budding nipple between his teeth. i moan loudly which earned a breath laugh from him.

there was a uncomfortable cough above us, i look up to see the girl from before holding the drink tom orders. i tap tom and he takes the drink not taking my tit from his mouth.

the poor girl runs off and closes the door.

i was slightly embarrassed but that emotion was subsided when i feels toms hands travel down my tummy and to my covered core

"all this is mine forever" he says adding pressure on my clit, i couldn't help but moan. "yes my lord. all yours" i said in the heat of the moment, my eyes shot open when i realise what i just said.

he pulls away and stares at me, his shit eating grin broadens "what did you just say princess?" he asks pressing on my nerves harder.

"answer me" he says when i dont respond, i was to embarrassed. i could tell my entire face was red "did you just call me my lord" he says slyly, chuckling as i tried to hide my face. i nod shyly still trying to hid

"words princess" he growls, his voice almosts makes me cum.

"yes" i say quietly.

"fuck" he breaths before lifting me slightly and unbuckling his belt, anticipation was bubbling in my stomach, with me hovering over his crotch he was able to pull his pants down along with his boxer breifs

he holds his thick 10 inch cock at the base, i couldn't take my eyes of it.

"look at what you do to me eden" he growls as he pumps it a few times in his hands. i mewl at the sight, feeling the slick that was growing on my panties slide down my thighs.

he hurriedly slides my panties to the side, gathering my wetness on the tip before emerging in, inch by inch.

once i was fully sat he takes my face in his hands, kissing my lips before saying "show me how much you want to satisfy your lord hmm" he whispers darkly, i give a swift nod before i start bouncing.

he was holding my dress up so he could see my greedy cunt swallowing him, his grunts where filling the entire jet cabin, they mixed with my breath moans.

the coiling feeling in my stomach was tightening with each bounce and movement.

somewhere in the middle of the whole thing tom decided i wasnt moving fast enough so he started rutting his pelvis into me, our movements met halfway.

my cunt walls were tightening around him and i could tell he was getting close on how sloppy his ruts were getting.

"baby im gonna cum" i say, sweat dripping down my neck. i move my hands up to hold my hair up, he looks at me still thrusting into me "so fucking hot princess" he says putting his hand on my jaw and slipping his thumb into my mouth, i suck on him as my coil snaps.

"fuc-kk" i scream as i let my juices flow around him, he also came when i tightened around him.

we were riding our highs together, i collapsed into him. hiding my face in his neck, his scent was cigarettes, old books and sex.

"my beautiful wife" he says as he whispers sweet nothings into my as we calm down.

he summoned a blanket and laid it over us, he downed the scotch and i fell asleep on him.