008

it was now wednesday and the black family were expecting us.

bella had informed her parents that she was bringing me and seeing as m now an orphan i guess, bella's parents had to send a letter to headmaster dippit to excuse me from my classes.

which he had allowed, seeing as not wanting to fuck with the black family.

me, the black sisters and the black boys. who i have just met, sirius the black sheep of the two and regulus the golden boy.

were all sitting in a carriage on the basically empty hogwarts express.

i could see the nerves on most of the children, excluding bellatrix.

once we arrived at the platform we got off and bella apparated us to the black residence.

it was the black manor that the black sister lived at with their parents druella and cygnus.

it was grand, more beautiful then anything ive ever seen in france. the doors to the manor were huge with a pigmented black and green accents on the handles.

bella walked in with our pinkies entangled, regulus was hot on our trails probaly happy to see his parents.

once everyone was in a house elf had shut the doors and took our coats.

i could feel the power oozing of the walls of this house.

we walked into a dining room met with the heads of the house plus regulus parents.

"good evening children" cygnus said, his voice hesitant

"hello father" narcissa said at my side, slightly hiding her small frame behind me.

reg who was hugging his mother spoke "hello aunt and uncle" he smiled, the innocence slowly draining from his face as he got no reply.

"boys go up stairs now" walburga spoke angerly.

they obeyed and hurried up the stairs.

we all sat at a table, the elders sitting in front of us and us girls sitting opposite.

andromeda was clearly nervous, i know she knew what this sudden meeting was about.

"a baby" druella spat, eyes looking straight into her soul.

"mother-" bella was cut off. "not now bellatrix i want to hear it from her" she slammed her fist on the mahogany table, making the cutlery rattle and golbets full of what i can assume was rum spill.

"i love him mother" the second eldest sister spoke calmly

"no you dont, you have no idea what this will do to our family, you dont even know what love is you foolish child" orion sneered.

"i do" andy boldly spoke back, she slowly stood making her chair screach againt the floor.

"if you have this child, then youll be burnt of the family wall, no money, no support, no home. done nothing from us and this family" druella growled deeply, her eyes shot to mine.

"show me the proof" she lowered her voice, i nodded and lifted my hand to cast the memory to each blacks mind, including andromeda.

"that is enough" cygnus stood.

"you have five minuets to pack your clothes and leave this house, never to come back. do you understand" orion hummed. she nodded and walked up the stairs to where the boys where hiding

"nice to finally meet you my lady" he turned to me, i was confused with the title i was addressed with but brushed it off.

"nice to meet you all" i smiled.

narcissa looked at me with tear filled eyes. she looked as if she did want to be here.

"may i ask you a question" walburga took my attention from the blonde.

"sure" i said.

"is it true you are to be married to The Dark Lord" she continued, her eyes rested on the ring i was gifted.

"yes ma'am i am" tucking my hand under the table, i felt bellas cold hands grab it and squize.

"you must be very proud, he is destined to do grand things" druella smiled putting a hand on her husbands shoulders.

"he will be the most powerful wizard of this century" bella answered for me.

"well thank you" a voice spoke behind us, from the looks of the elder standing in front of us i already knew who it was. blush crept onto my skin.

cissy run up the stair to go check on andromeda, or to warn her.

"my lord" they whispered, bowing their heads.

"ive just come to collect my fiance" he spoke, breath fanning my neck as he was now standing right behind my chair.

"ill return her before night fall" he continued, his hand crept to my shoulder and i felt the sudden pushing feeling of apparation. closing my eyes tight, gripping his arm tightly feeling as if i was going to fall if i didnt.