012

i was the first one up out of me and bella, so i went downstairs to ask some elfs to make me and bella some breakfast.

i was met with narcissa who was sitting and having breakfast with the eldest blacks.

"good morning" i smiled politely, i had my wand and walburgas wand in my hand.

i walked to the table and placed the wand on the mahogany wood.

"what a beautiful morning it is" narcissa said brightly, looking out the window to the snowy world beyond.

"it is isnt it" i agreed sitting down beside the blonde girl.

"my lady, i understand there was a conflict last night" orion said, using the name he used yesterday.

"yes there was, i would actually like to talk about that" i said, taking the black coffee an elf had brought me up to my lips, taking a sip in content.

"they will be no abuse of any child while i am around, am i clear" i said looking to the heads of the house, more so walburga

"how will they know not to disobey us" cygnus asked, sounding outraged by this rule.

"oh, you may discipline them, but no abuse, if i hear one word from anyone that they have been harmed by you or any other family member, i will be informing the dark lord" the feral voice being heard came from me.

druella nodded and smiled

"how dare you come into our house and tell us how to raise our kids" walburga spat, she slammed her knife and forks down into the table.

"how dare you hurt a child, i respect each and one of you, believe me i do. but i will not hesitate do curse you into oblivion if you touch a hair on regulus, bellas or narcissa head" isay excluding the blood traitors.

"cursing children are for the weak, is that what your saying" i asked taking another sip from the mug that held my drug of choice.

"we are not weak" cygnus growled

"then you wont hurt your children" i stood and told the elf who was carrying the breakfast i asked for to follow me upstairs.

i knocked on the door, i opened it to see bella doing her makeup.

the elf placed the food down on a table and left.

"how you feeling bels?" i asked sitting at the vanity with hers.

"better" she half smiled.

"whatcha ya doing i asked, looking at all these grand tools

"WERE going into town to get you some clothes" she smirked looking at my current outfit which consisted of a oversized top we snagged from regulus and some trouser bella had grew out of.

"okay seems fun, good thing i brought some money" i smiled holding out my hand and the money appeared.

"no, no, no. im buying them for you. as a thankyou for everything you've done, i heard your declaration to my parents and aunt and uncle" all i could do was hug her body.

===

me bella and narcissa were now in our winter coats and boots walking down the town shopping centre.

we went into many shops, both bella and cissy picking out dresses and other clothing items for me to try on.

some ridiculous ones that were more bellas style and some kiddy ones that would suite narcissa more, but none the less it was fun and i enjoyed it.

it was a nice break to get out of the house and away from school. because tomorrow we travel back and classes start again.

some of the stuff Eden bought