013

today we were heading back to hogwarts, the blacks were saying good bye to their parentals, sirius had apparently snuck off to go back to hogwarts the minute we got here.

i had the girls and regs bags at my feet, waiting to leave. i had thanked the blacks for housing me for the past days and they were appreciative. we had moved past the tiff we had and had a mutual respect for one another.

everyone was ready to go and we apparated to the station, walking through the wall and into the hogwarts express.

we were in a booth, everyone sat in silence. i had reggies head laying on my lap as he was reading a book i picked up while we were in town.

narcissa and bellatrix were sitting opposite to us.

"so cissy, when are you going to make a move on lucius?" i asked breaking the silence.

she looked up from her hands and her face struck red.

"oh, i dont know. i was kind of hoping he would make the first move " she spoke coyly.

"he liked you" bella said nonchalantly. picking at her black polish.

"yeh, ive only been here for a few days and i can see that, he looks at you when he thinks were not looking" i laughed, my tummy moving as did reggies head, i looked down at his hair now covering his eyes, he was blowing air up trying to move the curls.

"really?" cissy asked excitedly, we nodded our heads laughing at the girls expression.

we fell back into that silence like before, making conversation every once and a while.

the girls decided to play wizard chess, and i sat there watching them.

i mustve drifted off to sleep because the next thing i knew, i was getting shaken away buy reggie telling me it was time to get up.

the girls and i walked into our dorm seeing the empty bed, draws opened and clothes left everywhere.

i could see the sadness on narcissa face, she walked over to andromedas now clear vanity noticing a note left with a necklace attached to it. the three girls have the same necklace.

the young girl read it out loud "dear sisters, i know you may not like me now. but know i love you and forever will. though my thoughts and visions for our future differ to yours, you will always have a special place in my heart, i will tell my daughter of her caring aunt narcissa and her strong aunt bellatrix..." 

narcissa sobbed as she opened the necklace to see a small picture of the growing baby

she ran to her bed and cried her heart out, bella decided she needed space so we went to the great hall.

we sat with the boys who were talking about the upcoming quidditch match.

i was really confused, so they had to explain it to me.

after they did i was left even more confused, but they decided to change the subject to the black house meeting.

"so uh howd it go" lucius asked, lowing his voice and looking around so see if anyone was listening.

"well, considering she left, eden stood up to my parents and auntie, and she got a visitor" bellatrix summarized

"from who?" barty asked, i smiled at the memories.

"my fiance" i said holding up my hand and faked fainting, falling back on bella. she played along and fanded my face, we laughed and went back to sitting up straight.

"what happened to the traitors we brought in" dolohov said in a whisper, to stop this sketchiness i decided to put my advanced magic to use and put a cloaking spell on us, to others itll look like we're talking about our classes.

"tom let me torture them then he ended it" i shrugged, picking at my food.

"wait, the dark lord lets you call him tom" avery asked in shock, i was dumbfounded.

"shes getting married to him idiot" bella answered for me, we laughed and took the spell of and we went back to regular conversation.

i felt eyes staring into the back of my head, so i nudge bella and whisper in her "someones staring at us" at the same time we turned our heads and saw a group of Gryffindor boys shooting daggers at us.

among those boys was sirius, bella turned to me and said "up for some mingling" i nodded and we got up, entangling our pinkies like we always do.

we arrived at the table, four boys sat looking at us. Sirius looked nervous, the boy with sandy blonde hair with scars across his face took a gulp, the other one with glasses puffed out his chest and the last boy shrunk in his seat.

"hello boys" i said smoothly

"my friend here noticed you staring" bella coolly said, she flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"oh sirius, you left so early, you missed out on all the fun" i taunted, placing my hand on his shoulder and squeezed tightly.

"yes it seem i did" he muttered. he shrugged my hand off.

"now is there a reason you were starring or is it because you fancy us" bella laughed. they all shook their heads no and with that we left.