009

we landed in the familiar manor i knew belonged to the malfoys.

"my lord why are we here?" i asked still clutching his arm in my death grip.

"Eden, your my fiance, you may call me tom" he laughed looking down at my hand. smirking at the ring.

"well then, tom why are we here" i restated.

"we are here to perform the unbreakable vow, its just a precautions my dear" tom says, taking my hand and guiding us up a set of stair and through the maze the Malfoys call their home.

we reached two doors which opened at a blink of toms grey eyes.

we walk into see four men standing with their hands behind their backs and heads bows.

"rise" the dark lord spoke, my hand in his still.

"Eden id like you to meet my four most loyalist followers. crabbe and goyle, nott and travers" he pointed as he spoke.

"Nott here will be helping us perform the spell" he continued.

"well lets begin shall we?" nott stepped forward, pulling his wand from his pocket. it was covered in swirls and carvings, a light brow colour and was 12 inches long.

tom and i moved so we were facing each other.

toms pale hand was extended and wrapped around mine, his skin was cold and his face was stoike.

i could see his remarkable dark mark prominit on his porcelain skin. how i've wished for years for an exact replica of that mark on my own.

"all in due time my dear" the wizard spoke as if reading my mine, my eyebrows raised as i realised he probably was. he chuckled at my expression and smirked inwards.

"Eden Adler, do you vow to marry and carry Tom Riddles future children and not to prevent him from his plans?" nott began, i looked to him and blurted "yes"

"Tom Riddle, do you vow to marry and help Miss Adler in her pregnancy and any future plan she wishes to make" nott spoke with some caution, i assume it was his first time saying his name.

"yes, of course" tom drawled, his smirk now turning dark.

i watched as the magic started working its way into our skin, diving into our veins and into our hearts. i gasped feeling the cold hit me finally, bumps forming on my complection.

then the lines faded and the room was left silent.

"leave us be" tom order and the followers left without a second thought.

i took this time to observe the room, the dim light, the book shelves reaching to the roof, the large desk sitting before us and the green reading lamp perched on the side looking over the papers.

"have you read every book in this room" i asked wandering over, touching the binds of each book that intrigued me, the dust gathered on my fingers as they brushed a black book, it seemed interesting so i pulled it from its place and held it in my hands.

"yes and in the other libraries as well" he said sitting in his big chair.

"libraries as in plural" i said with a hint of excitement in my voice. ive always have been a book worm, but most books in the library at my old school have been disappointing.

"yes, reading is a hobby of mine, though i havent had much time for it with all my work" he said not looking at me but at the papers on his desk. i walked over and peaked over his shoulder, seeing the ministry stamp on the document.

"you work in the ministry?" i questioned. he looked up at me, his crooked smirk ever present on his face. "im the head assistant to the minister, filling his head with my plans and when the time's right ill get my followers to infiltrate" he explained his plan.

he summoned a chair close to him for me to sit in. which i did, the cushioning engulfed me into confort.

i tucked my feet underneath and began reading. we sat in comfortable silence until their was a knock on the door, without looking up the door opened.

a small house elf walked in

"my lord, you have visitors" his sickly voice said meekly.

"bring them in" he muttered still immersed in his work.

i looked up from my book to see dolohov and avery standing their all bloodied up and battered.

"what the hell did you do" i spoke putting my book down and got up from the chair to inspect them.

i touched averys shoulder and he winced, he had a gash from his back to his front.

"they went on a mission for me" tom answered, still writing on the papers.

"and we brought them back, they put up a fight" dolohov said holding his rib in pain.

"Eden, you are skilled in correctional spells right?" the dark lord asked already knowing the answer.

"i am yes" i said pulling out my wand and spelling their pain away.

they both muttered thank yous.

"they are both in the dungeon" avery said, im still very confused on who 'they' are.

"we'll go down soon, you are dismissed" my fiance said finally looking up from his writing and nodded his head for me to come back.

i sat back into the chair and asked "whos they"

"traitors, some weak men who thought they could tell the ministry my plans" she nodded, thinking of who it could be. and who would even think of betraying the dark lord.

he stood after a few moments and took my hand, bringing us through the halls and into a dark room, the only light came from the hallway.

"how disappointing, to see you in this position carroways" he said gripping my hand tighter through anger.

"im sorry my lord" i head someone whimper, they sounded awfully pathetic.