021

today was released from the infirmary, tom never left my side and bella came back after every class.

the four boys have been given four months of detention which i was glad about. regulus has been checking up on me all the time, he feels guilty for getting me hurt but i explained to him what actually happened

tom had a talk with dippit and just dippit alone about letting me be excused from my classes for a week dippit agreed because i was advanced in every class.

somehow narcissa and bellatrix got excused from classes as well, i knew tom had something to do with it.

once we were at the manor bella, cissy and i went into one of the libraries on the west wing as tom went up to his office on the south wing saying he needed to get some more work done. i gave him a kiss good bye and he left.

"so eddie, how much wedding did you get done with mother?" cissy asked as she sat comfortable in one of the lounge chairs. i giggled and sat down myself "ive got the dress and bridesmaids dress appointment in a week and we've picked out where were doing it as well as the flowers" i grinned "oh yes, that reminded me. would you girls liked to be my bridesmaids, and bella would you be my maid of honour" the smiles on the girls face made me smile harders.

"yes yes yes i would love to" bella bellowed, jumping on me and hugging the living shit out of me, narcissa hugged me after bels let go.

"im the maid of honour!" bella jumped on the couch, i watched her frolic around like an insane person. narcissa playfully rolled her eyes.

"im getting married!" i joined her as we jumped around the couches. then narcissa stood up and started jumping as well "ive got a boyfriend!" she yelled, we started to throw pillows and other soft things at each others.

i stood up on a small desk that was stationed in front of a book shelf "im about to be a married woman" i smiled as i yelled in glee. the girls whooped and howled in joy.

we continued jumping around and carrying on like children for a bit until i started feeling sick, i hopped of the couch and hurried to the closest bin.

i started throwing up the contest of my stomach, bella holding my ebony hair back as narcissa rubbed my back after moments it stopped i look to narcissa and choked out "get tom" before my vision started to spot, after several seconds everything went black.