028

being back from our honeymoon, tom went straight into work mode. i would lounge around on the couch in his office, resting one of the many books I'd borrowed from the library, resting it on my bulging stomach, the baby was growing incredibly fast, and its magic was buzzing through my veins.

"my lord" a voice echoed from the door, i lowered my book and peeked my head over the yellow pages.

"yes" tom says not looking up from his work

"im here to pick up eden for our girls sleep over" i hear Bella speak and cissy beside her.

i struggle to sit up, i was panting as i stood, hands on my stomach that pushed the dress i was wearing around the bump i looked about 25 weeks but in reality i was half of that.

"have fun" tom says as i waddled over to him and plant a kiss on his lips.

bella and cissy take my arms and missy brings me my over night bag, i make it float in the air behind me.

we walk outside and see one of the carriages have been prepared for us, seeing as i was too pregnant to apparate.

getting all cozy inside we started to chat. "so how is my darling neice or nephew" bella said putting her hands on my belly, she pulls away in hast. both narcissa and i looked at her with shock.

"cissy, tell me what you feel when you touch her" bella instructs, cissy puts her delicate hands on my bump and her eyes widen.

"power, dark, dark power" she whispered, bring her finger tips to her lips. i stifle a laugh "of course their powerful its the dark lords baby." i brush off their worried faces.

bellatrix shakes her head before repeating the word no "eddie, i dont have a good feeling about this, their too powerful" she puts her hand on my shoulder and runs her thumb over the top.

"ill be okay" i pat her hand.

we all settle into comfortable silence, the looming feeling of fear lingered in the air from the girls i've grown to call my sisters.

our first stop of the day was hogsmeade, we were going to have a nice little lunch at the leaky cauldron then head back to hogwarts for the night to have a good night.

letting the snow brush my shoulders i shudder, i missed the snow.

"mama needs to get herself a butterbeer" i say picking snow out of my black hair when we walked into the pub. taking a seat we waited for one of the attendings to wait on us.

"mama needs to calm down" narcissa said sitting next to me, bella sitting opposite to us, she spots the boys who she told to meet us here and waved them over.

"wow, you look huge" avery said as his hand held alicias. she gasped and elbowed him in the ribs "im sorry eden, he may be drunk" she apologised for him, i snorted and scooted down a little for them to sit.

"its fine, i do look huge, this baby is growing fucking fast" i laugh patting one hand on the bump.

"so how ya feeling" barty asked as his arm was slung around rosiers shoulder, i knew it.

"shit?" i say more like a question than an answer, the group laughed. i looked around and noticed lucius and dolohov were missing.

"your husband put them on a mission" bella said in a whisper, i snorted " yes my husband, ugh i love saying that" i dazed off looking out the window. i see four people holding standing outside of our booth snapping photos of us, i snarled and flicked my fingers, making the blinds fly down and cover us from them.

"what can i get you" the lady who was taking our order asked, looking up from her hands and into my eyes. "everette?" i say once noticing who it was, her hair was pulled back in some ribbon

"uh..." she trails off looking up with a nervous smile on her face.

"what the hell are you doing here" rosier put his elbow on the table and rested his chin on it, an amused smile present on his face. she looked down and started picking at her nails.
"mother and father made me work here, after your wedding" she shied away.

"you mean after you tried to interrupt her first dance with her husband" alicia sassed, everette rolled her eyes and scoffed "its not like they are in love, its obviously a cover up wedding" she said pointing to my stomach. the group stayed silent as i gace them a look on not to say anything

"first off, were in love and second. are you just jealous that he made sweet sweet love, or should i say 'he fucked me until i was screaming his name' to me and not you?" i say, she grimaced and stormed off.

after a second i bursted out laughing, the other joined me a heart beat later.

"okay, im not hungry no more, lets go"