020

i was now back in classes, counting down the days to my birthday, and to my wedding. bella next to me on my left and dolohov to my right. i started doodling on my parchments i was supposed to be righting my notes on. i hear girls giggling so i look up and see them looking down at a note someone at sent them, they wrote something back and threw to dolohov. before he could catch it i stuck my wand out and made it fly to my hand.

i opened it and saw words, those words reading "wanna go to hogsmeade with me this weekend" underneath it said "yeah sure" i scoffed and rolled my eyes to dolohov who snatched the note out of my hands and smirked.

"womanizer" i muttered, going back to my doodles "hey, im not the one getting married" he spoke back, i laughed at his remark.

after this class i have defence of the dark arts. which is a waste of time, we shouldnt be defending them we should be embracing them.

this class was with some of my other friends in the group, rodolphus and barty. we walked together and saw the teacher waiting at the door, we were one of the first people there, we were let in and headed straight to the back.

both boys on either side of me. i was twirling my wand on my fingers and admiring my ring.

"oh you love sick thing" barty teased, jabbing me in the rib. i scoffed, and looked at him. he flashed me a smile and winked.

class was over and we were walking to the great hall for lunch. we met up with the group and saw lucius with his arm around narcissa, i shot him a wink which he laughed at.

we scoffed down our food then started talking. after a while i saw reggie walking up to our group. i saw tears staining his cheek.

"reg, whats wrong" i asked the 13 year old.

"sirius and his group of friends just said some harsh things to me" he sniffed, and i engulfed him in my arms now standing.

we walked out of the hall into the corridor.

"where are they" i softly demanded to the boy, he pointed to the stairs that led up to astronomy tower. "okay, reg go sit with bels, ill handle it" he nodded and whiped his face before reentering the great hall. i hurried up to stairs and eventually got to the room.

i stood at the doorway, they hadnt noticed me. Leaning into the frame I watch them sit on the edge of the room, looking out on the sun high in the sky.

"That was a good idea siri" laughed James, hitting his shoudler and grinning. "Yeh, nice going brother" remus chatted.

"Aren't you just a little bit worried about the scary black haired girl coming after us, they're close aren't they regulus and Eden?" Asked the small timed boy who I knew would be Peter.

"No she won't do anything, she's all talk" laughed james. I thought this was the best time to make my self known.

"That's where you're wrong" I pushed off the wall and waltzed into the room.

They all whip their heads to see me. My wand slipped from my sleeve and landed perfectly in my hand, feeling the ridges on my finger tips.

"Now what is this, bullying you're brother sirius?" I said advancing forward.

They all stood up and gripped their own wands in their hands.
I laughed at their attempts of intimidation.

"He was being a prat" the blood traitor spat. Saliva flying from his mouth.

" I doubt that, what was he doing" I growled that, lowing my wand just a smidge.

"Well...he asked how I was doing" sirius looked away. My blood boiled, a horrible person is the best word to describe him.

"And so you and Ur little crew decide to speak harsh words to him, he's only a boy" I raised my wand, pointing it straight at the blacks head. James, remus's and peters wands did the same to me.
I smirked, I've been waiting for a little challenge since dueling class has been boring lately.

"Try me" I spoke looking each boy in the eyes. They started their casting. Each spell rebounding off my shield, they have to dodge their own spells. I just laugh at their efforts.

I heard foot steps loudening. I heard them reach the steps behind me so I dropped my shield, letting the spells hit me. I was on the floor whithering in pain.

My eyes close in agony but I hear a feminine gasp. I squint to see professor sprout, the herboligy teacher with her hands to her mouth.

Once the spells stop qnd I'm no longer in pain, I do a mental spell, altering the memories of the boys, so if anyone were to search their minds of this incident all they would see was this

"Sirius, can you please be kinder to your brother, he's just a boy" Eden said, leaning against the wall. The group turned to see her, they rolled their eyes. "Sod off would you" sirius cursed back. Eden gasped and turned her back to walk out the door when James got the idea to hex her. She fell to the ground screaming, pain corsing through her body. The rest of the group joined in on the hexing.

Next thing I knew I was in the infirmary, bandages on certain parts of my body and a pounding headache. Bella wad at my side holding my hand ad her head rested on my shoulder.

I see my dear fiance, pacing in front of my bed. The head master standing of to the side discussing something with dumbledore.

"Tom, my love" I rasp, catching his attention. In a second he was at my side, holding my other hand, kissing it and sighing in relief.

He put his lips to my cheek. To the naked eye it looked like he was kissing my cheek, bit to me I could hear him whisper "good job my love"