029

Walking into the great hall for dinner was. I had sat at the slytherin table and watched as every house ogled at me. No not me, my stomach.

Bella and the boys sneared at the people and they would turn their heads to make snide comments to the people sitting around them.

It didn't bother me because I knew that this child would help end their mudblood races.

After eating a few pasties and drinking some pumpkin juice. Two figures walked up behind me, I felt their body heat warm my neck.

"Hello sir" i turned my body to look at the two professor standing behind me.
"Good evening Mrs adl- my apologies Mrs riddle" head Master dippit said bowing his head slightly.
"Sir it's okay to address me as Mrs adler" Eden brushed off his awkwardness.

"I hope you had a lovely honey moon, with your new husband" professor dumbledore said with malice on the word husband. His eyes showed pure hatred.

"Oh it was lovely. Barcelona is lovely this time of year" she was polite and sweet but inside she was using unforgivable curses on him.

"Indeed" he replied, turning on his heals and walking back to the professor table.
Dippit looked down at my stomach "as you know, your passing all of your classes and really you don't even need to be attending this school as you surpass all of the class curriculum. But I would love to let you attend the school as a professor" he said with his hands clasped on this stomach. Eden's eyebrow quirked and turned back to her table, everyone's face held shock and amusement.
Particularly Bella's.

"Well sir I really appreciate the offer, may I get back to you on that?" He nodded and turned away.

"Oh he's going to love this" I said to myself as I picked up the last peice of toast on my plate.

"I think we should head back to the dorms now" narcissa said as she stood followed by the rest of the group.

===
Back I'm the dorms I was laying on my bed on my back, letting the boys watch my tummy move. This all started because I winced at it kicking.

"Its like a whole person in there" barty said in a daze. I have him a dumb founded look and said "that's the whole point" the group laughed.

Avery poked my belly, he gasped and blinked his eyes. Looking over his shoulder at bella and narcissa.

Bella shook her head and gave him a pointed look saying 'do not say anything'.

"Okay, so what did I miss while I was gone" I say sitting up with rosiers help. He moved the pillows behind my back so I'm more comfortable.

"Well barty and I got together" rosier said sitting on the bed next to me smiling over at his boyfriend.

Barty blushed and snorted.
"Yeh well you only asked me out after alica pointed out our secret glances" he said dramatically.

"Oh shut up" rosier grabbed a pillow from the bed next to mine and heaved it across the room hitting barty in the face, making him fall back on the chair he was sitting on and falling on the floor.

"Pillow fight" Avery yelled as people in the dorm room started throwing pillows around the room aiming for others.

I laughed and watched from my bed. Giggling as alica dove for cover behind the door.

"Omg, my child's aunts and uncles are children" I muffled into my hand as I hid my growing smile.

Looking to alica her jaw drops when a throw pillow hits my head, everyone stops and stand in silence.

Blowing the hair from my eyes I turn and look at the pillow now resting on my lap.

I look back to the boys and girls and see everyone pointing a finger to a drunk Avery.

I lift my hand and started spinning the pillow in the air, using windless magic. then hauling it across the room aiming straight for his face.
Yet again he finds himself falling off his feet and thudding against the floor.