010

the whimper echoed through the dungeons.

"no, you're only sorry because you got caught" i said, hearing my own voice sound so cold and demented was chilling yet thrilling at the same time.

"that is exactly right my dear" tom said walking further into the dark and looming space.

tom uttered a spell that made the light illuminate the dungeon, my brown eyes landed on two bodies cuddled up to the wall. it looked like a couple, the woman had black hair and tan skin, in contrast to the mans brown hair and pale skin.

they shuddered in fear as we stepped closer, still hand in hand.

"my lord, please spare us mercy" the woman spoke.

"mercy" the lord spat, shaking with anger at this point. "mercy is not granted for no good halfblood like you's" he yelled, hand tightening around mine, i had to hold in a yelp of pain.

"please, my lord please" the weak man cried, holding his wife in his arms, shielding her from the lords fury.

"pathetic" i said, laughing at the site. the dark lord turned his head to me and smiled at my comment.

"you may do the honours my love" she smiled, taking out her wand and pointing it to the couple. a bright red beam shot out from the ti and bestowing it on the traitors.

they howled in pain, filling the manor.

i heard the dark lords step closer, his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer before lowing his head to my ear. "thats it my girl" his dark voice vibrated my soul. my cheeks reddening with heat.

after a few more taturing spells the dark lord finally gave me the ok to kill them. glee filled me as i saw the green illuminate my eyes.

we walked up the stairs and out into the office we were in before.

"i assume you have heard of the winter ball that is rounding the corner yes?" the dark lord asked now sitting near the fire on a lard arm chair.

i sat opposite to him, i nodded as my body warmed up near the fire.

"we shall announce our engagement their, my coworkers will be their and many other socialites" he told me.

"okay, but i dont have a dress yet" i frowned, he laughed.

"well when you do get one, make it green" he informed me, assuming hell be wearing green also.

i smiled and slumped back into the chair, sitting in comfortable silence.

"my lord?" i asked after moments.

"yes?" he said taking his eyes of the fire and turned to face me

"what will happen after i finish school?" wanting to know the answer but also wanting to know what he wished.

"well, if you choose to pursue a job you may but if not then youll be going off on missions for me and my plans. regardless of what you chose, youll move into this manor" he crossed his legs and learnt forward.

"okay, i might get a job at hogwarts" i thought outloud. he cocked his head and smirked.

after sitting for a few hours reading and cozying up to the fire, tom decided to take me back to the black residence.