031

i woke up to fingers prodding me.

chatter coursing through the room, I cracked my heavy eye lids open to see tom sleeping by my side and Narcissa and Bellatrix huddled around something.

"tom" i croaked, bringing a hand to my throat, trying to massage the soreness. i brought my hands to my belly to feel my baby but it was small.

"hes asleep" Narcissa whispered, tip-toeing to my side. Bellatrix had her back turned but i heard cooing echo from her mouth.

"whats happening" i struggled to sit forward, my mind spiraling because i couldn't feel the warmth from my baby.

"eden, you blacked out... a week ago" narcissa said trying to push me to sit down.

"where is they" i say tears welling in my eyes, i couldnt feel the power from my child in my veins anymore. and the only thing i could think of was that my baby was dead

"wheres my baby" i cried, hands gripping my stomach. flinching at the pain i felt as i ran my hands along the bottom

"hey, hey, hes right here" bellatrix turned to face me, i see a small child in her arms, sucking on his thumb and eyes fluttering open just slightly for me to see striking green eyes pierce my heart.

"you had an emergency c-section after you fell" bella said walking over to me with soft footsteps. i gasp when i lift up my gown to see a purple scar running along my belly.

"i want to hold him" i whisper, the tears i fought back dropping and sliding down my cheek. bellatrix handed me my son. he felt right in my arms, like he was the missing piece in my puzzle.

i just stare at him, he snuggled against my skin, listening to my heart beat "hes beautiful" i breath, i look up the two girls i've grown to call my sisters. "have you named him" i smile down at my child, bellatrix chuckled and looked to tom "no, the dark lord refused to name him until you were awake"

i turn my head to see a sleeping tom slumped against the chair, hes soft breaths blowing his hair from his forehead.

"hes been up for the past 30 hours trying to get baby green asleep, but he just wanted his mama" narcissa said sitting next to my legs, bellatrix brushed her fingers across my sons forehead, the small hairs utop of his head aside, raven strands parting against her fingertips.

"baby green" i say nudging myself up to i can sit up straight, alica walked in with a soft chuckle "thats what weve been calling him, baby green" she said as she place down some food on a table near tom.

"im so glad your awake" she said as she took a place next to bellatrix.

"should we wake him" she said looking at my husband "no, let him sleep" i cooed looking at my son, i couldn't take my eyes off him. i brought my thumb up to his bottom lip and pulled it down slightly, pink gums shining back at me.

Tom stirs awake. Gasping as he shoots up, eyes filled with panic. He narrows on me, panic in his eyes flushing away.

"I'm okay baby" I smile as he rushes towards me and kisses my lips, careful not to crush our baby.

"You're okay, you're okay" he chants in a whispered against my lips, like a silent prayer. I feel his tear smudge against my cheeks.

"Archer" I say the name that popped into my mind. It's been my number one pick since I got pregnant.

"Can we name him archer" I repeat my thought. "What ever you choose baby, you carried him and he's apart of you. What ever you want baby" he says pulling away and touching our sons head.

"Archer Lucien Riddle" I whisper, Tom and I agreed on the middle name Lucien to pay omarge to my aunt Lucy.

By this time the rest of the boys had arrived and are standing around us "everyone, meet our son Archer Lucien riddle"