chapter 2

A lazy evening. Sun had already setted a while ago. It already started drizzling for a while now. Jungkook sat on the wet grass. He looked at the palace from here.

It's looking so small.

Jungkook smiled a little.

He closed his eyes feeling the cool breeze. The light wind touching his face gently. As if they are saying 'oh my precious little jungkook....'

He felt a sound of horse hooves. He bend his head.

A white horse stopped beside his black one.

"Jin hyung!"

Jungkook jumped up. He ran up to jin hugged him tightly.

"I knew, I will found you here."

Jungkook couldn't help but blush. Jin is looking so hot in those wet white garments. Hair pushed back showing his forehead And his looks OH MY GOD.

Jungkook looked away instantly and scolded himself. He was never like this. He and jin have such a bubbly relationship. They make fun of each other. They play around the palace. They talks about everything they feel like sharing.

But from a few day back jungkook is not feeling the same he always felt around jin. He can feel something inside him is not the same. He feels something is happening. He can't say if it's wrong or right.

He sometime feels something looking at his jin hyung these days.

He feels ATTACHED to him.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook flinch when he suddenly came back from his thoughts.

"Where are you getting lost now? I am asking something."

"Yes. What is it your highness?"

"Today sun raised in the west. Right?"

"No!?"

"When what on earth made you give me this much respect? Huh? Anyways in some days we have full moon and as much as I know that's your presenting day?"

"Yes. I can't wait to be presented as ALPHA anymore. Then I will hold real power and everybody will accept me as the strongest bodyguard of your." Jungkook squealed happily before adding,

"How did you felt hyung when you were presented? " jungkook asked excitedly.

" I don't remember much. I wasn't sane at that time. I didn't know clearly what happened. But I was in immense pain for sure."

"Did they provide you helper?"

"Aren't this too private jungkook?"

"I know. But I can't help. I mean I wanna know how you felt. So that I will be prepared for what's coming."

"Look jungkook. I was a prince so they couldn't risk of sending a mare helper for me as they could end up pregnant with royal child. But to be honest they did sent some betas to help me out."

"And how a beta can help you out?" Jungkook asked with complete innocence.

"Jungkook you are so young and pure to know these. When it's gonna happen you will know."

Jungkook whined a little.

"Let's head back to the castle it's getting cold here."

"Okey. Jin hyung do you know?"

"What?"

"Hoseok hyung is is...."

"Is what?"

"He is pregnant."

"Huh? Yoongi never said me?"

"No. Because he doesn't know. Hoseokie hyung said he is gonna tell him tonight."

"How do you know?"

"I know because hyung said this to me."

"Oh"

Jin suddenly shushed himself.

"Hyung when you will be a father?"

A very very innocent question for jungkook but the answer was definitely complicated for prince jin.

Jin looked at the sky and left a long sigh.

He mumbled " I am sorry dear. I haven't found him yet. And everyone ask me why? Can I answer them all I wanted is you beside me? Will I be able to keep the promise?"

Jungkook frowned as he didn't got a single word. But he is sure jin is talking with the certain star in the sky. Because jin did this quite a lot of time.

Jin has three wives and a husband. His eldest wife who also happen to be his first wife is a princess. She never conceived. Doctors predict she can't. The other two wives are not loved by jin. They are not problematic either. They are just happy to be in the luxury of the palace. And when it's time for them to serve jin they would just step inside jin's chamber and wait for jin to strip them and do stuff. But each and every time they are told to leave by jin himself just after entering the bedroom. Jin's first husband was an alpha and he was the first prince of silla nobody knew much about him. All they knew is he was dead by an accident and it did have a painful story. And a closed chapter of prince seokjin. Not only jungkook, everyone without yoongi even namjoon, dead prince's brother didn't know much. Jin's second husband is a omega. He is rarely seen inside the palace. He is always busy with gardening and petting. He loves jin way too much. He stays with jin all the time. He is too much innocent just like jungkook. His and jin's marriage held a romantic history. Future authors can write a whole book about it. But that innocence makes jin hold himself back. He just couldn't bring himself to claim him. He just feels that this boy serves more than what history can prove and future can explain.

Who do you think the boy is?