chapter 22

Previous chap.

Jin and Jungkook came back to castle after months. Jin and Jungkook were welcomed warmly. Although nobody noticed Jungkook's presentation Tae got it. Tae choose let his heart bleed while having smile on his face. Tae took Jungkook in tight hug. Later Yu-Jun came to meet Jin and had a good talk.

Continue.

Jin was awaken from sleep by the bright ray of sun touching his face. He looked around and found Yu-Jun sleeping beside him.

He felt his body aching due falling asleep on the study table.

Jerking his shoulder he tries to get rid of the pain. He slowly moved towards Yu-Jun.

He carefully hold her up and laid her down on the bed and pulled the neatly folded duvet on her.

Closing the certain around to room to make it a little darker he left from the chamber.

Around half an hour later he presented to attend the meetings.

He was done near late afternoon and went for lunch with Namjoon, Jimin Hoseak and Yoongi.

No other emmotion can compete the grief of a vacancy of heart.

That's what Jin is feeling right now and the massage of something being wrong is conveying to the four people surrounding him.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon giving him signals to start a conversation.

Namjoon cleared his throat.
"Jin hyung everyone around the town is so happy. They wanted permission for a party."

" I have nothing to say you can ask the King. "

" I did! He wanted be aware of your openion."

" I am good I think there is no need of a festival now. Already we are ready to spent some huge amounts of money on this huge project of building connection between the village and main town. I think the village will need some more powerful network around the city. So Yoongi ! I think you already discussed the route map. "

"Hmm. I did Your highn......Jin"

"Hmm."

"We are getting distracted. The town has been boring since your last marriage two years ago. The people deserve a little happiness. "

" Namjoon don't act like a baby. The first prince of Baekje will be here in two months. We need to celebrate his arrival."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok's face.

Hoseok's face held concern and fear. He voiced out.

" Don't say that hyung. My baby isn't the prince. The moment I was married to Yoongi our baby meant to be a simple child with no title. Father is gonna kill me and him if he ever came to know this. "

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand.

" NEVER. I will not let him lay a finger on you and him or her. " Jin slapped the table.

"Jin hyung the king is furious these days. We have no idea why. A letter from Sillia came a month back. He didn't let anybody read it. Didn't opened his mouth ever about it. Even Namjoon hasn't any idea about it. He made his people ask the king but didn't got any response. We don't know if there are a silent war developing within them."

Jin frowned his brow.

A knock was heard at their door.

"Come in."

Taehyung cracked the door and came inside.

" The king is asking for your presence. The guard said he is at his own chamber. "

" I am coming you can leave. "

Taehyung nodded.

"The guard seemed restless for not finding you at your chamber. "

Jin's brows shrinked again.

He washed his hand at the warm water at the side bowl and got up from the ground.

Bowed to others and left.

Jin arranged himself before pushing the huge chamber door open. He hate the damn feeling of the metal handle against his plam.

Because whenever he had to touch them to push them open he always had to closed them with a hateful disappointment. There were no exceptions.

Today he also knows the room will be filled with his fathers yelling and anger.

He entered and closed the door.

He is walking impulsively.

Seeing Jin entering his eyes got focused on Jin.

His face was red out of anger. Eyes burning.

He came forward towards Jin.

"Jungkook got presented as an omega!?"

The omega from his father's mouth came out like his own son isn't a omega.

"Yes." A numb answer came out of Jin's throat. Jin's heart is beating louder than bombs.

" And you employed him as a major in our army."

"Yes."

" Are you dumb!?"

"Omega and major. Fun has limits. You can't play around with our army like that. Cause our enemy will not."

"Your enemy dad. Your enemy. Not our. You want to be superior so he is your enemy. Nobody care about your emotions dad. Your childhood is over. The race of being superior is over. People don't give a damn about who won and who lost . Look at those people who only care to fill stomach of their family everyday. If you ever get some time go stand at the dock and see how many people everyday carry goods and went to sell them to other country and still don't get profit for lack of market we have around the world due to lack of network overland."

Jin stopped to take a breath.

"Father. Stop putting your ego first. It was never good. You harmed me with it. I was quit but if you try to harm our people by calling war I will not be quit."

"And about Jungkook, I know he is perfectly capable of handling the position was given to him."

"I will stand in front of every enemy for you but I will stand in front of YOU for Jungkook."