chapter 15

Previous chap.

Moon is finally in better condition. Jungkook is praised a lot by the family. Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon revealed their identity. Jin decided to sent Yoongi back but Jungkook doesn't want to go. Jin and Namjoon discussion slowly drifted towards Jin's hidden portion of life. Jin confess some his regret. After Namjoon found jungkook in distress and took him to Yumi who calmed him down.

Continue.

Jin was standing at the open balcony to get some fresh air when Yoongi came.

"Yoongi, did you guys packed everything?"

"Yes hyung we are almost ready to leave. I am here to pick up Jungkook and say good bye to you and Namjoon"

"Jungkooo wouldn't leave. He is sick."

"What!? What happened to him?"

"Yoongi calm down. I don't know the details. Namjoon informed me. He doesn't know well either. Jungkook is with Yumi right now and they are sleeping so I don't know. Maybe the stress he just got. He is so attached with moon afterall. It was a huge source of distress for him. Also he really don't want to leave moon before her full recovery."

"Hyung how can we go like this? Moon's recovery will take time. Jungkook's hasn't presented yet. We cannottake risk"
Jin know how much care Yoongi has for jungkook so he walked closer to Yoongi and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yoongi don't worry I will take a good care of him. You have to trust me with Jungkook right."

"I do hyung. I trust him with you."

"Thank you. I promise until I have my breath nothing will happen to Jungkook. All the soldiers are ready right!"

"Yes hyung. It would take atleast four days as we are travelling through the jungle."

" Yes yes. Be careful and safe. That jungle is scary. Althoght I believe nothing will happen to you."

" I will be careful. Do come home safe hyung. "

Yoongi hugged Jin.

Jin came downstair with Yoongi.

All of the soldiers standing with their respective horse. Namjoon was talking to them about their duties after returning to country.

Jin gave Yoongi the map of the jungle.

"Yoongi take this."

"Hyung, will you guys not return through the jungle?"

"No we will travel with Namjoon and rest of our soldiers by the sea."

"Okey."

Namjoon came forward and hugged Yoongi before patting his back.

" SO MY ARMY, HAVE A EASY JOURNEY. I HOPE EVERYBODY WILL BE OKEY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE JOURNEY. FOLLOW YOONGI HYUNG'S GUIDENCE AND DO COOPERATE YOUR FELLOW MEMBER AND STAY UNITED. AND HAVE SOME DAY OFF AFTER REACHING TO COUNTRY. FIGHTING." Jin stated out loud.

" Thank you your highness. " they bowed togather.

" We are leaving Jin." Yoongi bowed.

Jin nodded.

Few hours later

It was 2pm when Jin got back from working for the village.

He went to Yumi in search of Jungkook.

"Where is Jungkook ?"

"He went outside after lunch maybe for a walk with moon. "

"Oh! How is he now? Do we need to call a doctor? Is it something serious?"