chapter 3

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Where was your mind traveling ?"

"Jungkook!?." Jin got up from the soft grass bed.

"Hyung can we travel to Yongdon? I heard they had a lots of complaints against the tax payments and those kind of stuffs."

"Sure. I am quite stressed on this topic and father also ordered to take the matter on my hand But are you okey with travelling this long route?"

"Why not!?"

"Nothing. It's just your presenting day is nearing so."

"No hyung. Our people comes first. And I am not really showing any sign of presenting. Jimin hyung said it can take time."

"But it can hit without warning....." before jin can continue jungkook said,
"But our people comes fast."

"Yes. You are right. But that doesn't mean you have to be presented there. We will be able to handle everything. "

"No. Hyung I want to protect you. As a future captain of the force I should be ready for every hurdles."

"Oh! Jungkook you have grown up way too much. Now let's go." Jin just didnot wanted to long the conversation.

"Okk. And besides that the presenting will took long enough"

They got up.

Time skip.

"Jungkook how do you feel?"

"I am good hyung."

"Jungkook can't you feel something. Like some intimation."

"Intemation!? Of what?"

"Oh jungkook." Hoseok sighed deeply before continuing," Intemation of your presentation."

"No. I can't feel anything. Why are you asking ?"

"Just asking. No reason."

Just zoned out in his thoughts.

'Am I really not feeling anything. Then what was that earlier. Why did I felt the urge to to......"

"Jungkook?" Hoseok looked at him.

"Huh!?"

"What happened jungkook?" Hoseok frowned.

"Nothing." Suddenly ending the conversation jungkook got up.

Jungkook came back to his room.

Removing the white covering from the large canvas he stared at his latest art piece.

It a simple painting of a large dining. Only included a various types of fruits and wines. Watermelon, pineapple, grapes and different berries were drawn with their juices beside.

Jungkook became quite busy while looking at those.

"Jungkook, tae came." He heard a loud scream of hoseokie hyung.

Jungkook came running down stairs.

"Tae!"

The Kim Taehyung smiled looking at his dearest friend. Jungkook grabbed tae's left hand and drag him upstairs.

"Tae, I just finished this piece this morning. how is it?"

"Very nice. You are so talented." Jungkook just smiled.

He looked at tae. He is a pure defination of beauty. Jungkook has never seen such a beautiful person. Jin and tae will surely make a beautiful child together. And he can't wait to hold him or her.

Jungkook felt a little burn inside his heart.

"Tae? Why you don't go near jin hyung?!"

"Who said I don't? I stay with is all time." Tae answer after a little pause.

"No tae. Staying with him or going near him means different. You know right?"

Tae looked a little uncomfortable.
Noticing the uncomfort jungkook said, "tae hyung, I know I am making you uncomfortable but you know I can't bear it when people talks bad about my jin hyung. They say that he is not capable of being a father. Ever after him having four spouse the kingdom hasn't got its future king yet. You know this hurts me. I know jin hyung likes you a lot.Can't you give him a Child? He needs this to get the authority of this big kingdom." Grabbing taehyung's hand jungkook said, " I can feel you and he both want this. Then why are you guys keeping each other away? I know jin hyung is hurt. Please tae save my jin hyung from those who talks shit about him. Please seeing hurt in his shinning eyes I feel somebody ripping my soul apart. Please."

Tae saw every emotion of love inside jungkook's eyes.

He just nodded his head unable to utter a single word.

He felt sharp spear running through his heart.