chapter 19

Previous chap.

Jungkook talked with his inner wolf for the first time. Jin gave Jungkook a quick  lesson about werewolf theory.  Jungkook was insecure about his subgender as expected and Jin being a gentle never fails to make Jungkook feel presious.

Continue.

Jungkook was shocked but not surprised. Hearing this from Jin hyung can never be surprising.

He hugged Jin's neck.

And mumbled thank you so many time.

Jungkook is really ashamed of presenting as omega. He thought all his self esteem was dissolved in one night. He thought about his parents behavior he thought how much disappointed they will be. Jungkook thought about Namjoon hyung, his teacher how disappointing his omega presentation will be to Namjoon. How their army force will never accept him as their captain.

He still got his hand together and thanked moon godess for keeping him safe through the process.

Jin and Jungkook was silently sitting. Jungkook's head was on Jin's lap and his tears constantly wetting Jin's garment.

Yumi was quick to arrive with Jungkook's further requirements like skin care oil, hot water bag, clean clothes, drinking water and more fruits.

Jin is tensed he doesn't know how he will handle coming waves.

Jungkook will now taken control by his omega and his omega will surely want knot. Jin doesn't know how Jungkook will be reacting internally. How he will be wanting to handle.

Will Jungkook be okey with Yumi helping him?

"Jungkook did you ate anything?"

"Yes! Only shitty fruit."

"Jungkook! Language."

Jungkook showed his tounge before running towards the bag Yumi brought for him.

"I have nuts, banna milk and cake for you."

"Banana milk. I absolutely love it."

Yumi nodded. And patted Jungkook head.

"I brought you new cloth. Look. Do you like it?"

Jungkook nodded while caressing the fabric.

While Jungkook was busy with his banana milk Jin got up to have a talk with Yumi.

"How is Jungkook now? How much he has transformed? Is everything going well with the process? How Jungkook got to know about his inner self? How did Jungkook initially behaved?"

"Jin Jin Jin... please calm down. I am telling you everything. Jungkook was wide awake before me. Jungkook seemed lost in his thoughts when I saw his sitting straight on the bed i think he was talking with his inner self which I am sure of as he suddenly he looked at me and asked 'Am I presented as omega?' I just nodded. He didn't said anything his eyes held nothing. I was scared at that point. Silent tears rolled down after a good five minutes. I understand when your inside is burning how can you bring your eyes to cry. As when Jungkookie turned himself back to human form I saw him fully presented. I guess his womb and other omega features include in this. Though we can never be sure untill we see he is going under the heat. And we will be sure that he is fully presented."

"Why this world teaches hardest stories to the weakest hearts." Jin quietly uttered.

"Jin everything has a purpose. Maybe his subgender will serve as something iconic. Standing this far from the future how can we predict something."

Jin nodded. He still doesn't understand why moon goddess did this to Jungkook. He doesn't know how it feel to be different mentally and physically. But he surely knows once your society cannot fit you into their previously established hierarchy or dynamics they will judge you. This was understood long ago by him.