chapter 20

Previous chap.

Jungkook's first wave of heat was over. He accepted being an omega. When the second waves of heat knocking at the door he found out Jin being his soulmate.

Continue.

It was past evening when Jungkook opened his eyes. He instantly realized that he is in his wolf form means his omega sense took the control. His heat didn't gave him much time before engulfing him in pure lust and need.

He screamed in pain and before his eyes gets blurred in tear he saw jin and Yumi rushing towards him.

He couldn't think more before he was engulfed into a big hug by Jin. He rest his head on Jin's shoulder.

Jungkook started rubbing his nose on Jin's scent gland. And after few seconds it hit him and his needs spike up. Jungkook turn into human form as his alpha is in human form. The moonlight was showering the naked Jungkook but Jin didn't dare to look elsewhere than Jungkookie's glowing face.

Jin adjusted Jungkook on his lap where Jungkook's back was touching his chest.

But Jungkook seems not pleased with the settlement. He rolled himself on Jin's lap and sat on his lap with legs either side of Jin's waist.

Jin groan with feeling of Jungkook's slick on his thigh.

Jin hugged Jungkook like that and started spreading his alpha scent.

After five minutes of patience when Jungkook saw his alpha isn't taking any further step he slowly started rutting his hip on alpha's crotch. And moaned unknowingly throwing his head back.

Jin immediately held back of Jungkook's head. Looking at Jungkook in this angle Jin's eyes watered.

'I wish you don't regret this, dear' Jin mumbled.

Yumi was there watching everything. She had the exact same thought as Jin's. She knows Jungkook will blame himself for acting such a way during heat.

Jungkook rutting increased. Jin was having a hard time to control himself.

Jin wants Jungkook to release but the guilt is killing him. He can't bring himself to convince that this is for Jungkook's good. He feels like taking advantage. He gripped on Jungkook's cheek with one hand and groped on Jungkook's butt guiding him to follow the rhythm which his hand is conveying.

The hand pulled Jungkook closer and Jungkook dropped his forehead on Jin's firm chest.

Jin slow to fast pace quickly leads to cum undone.

The scent of the slick busted and the slick wetted Jin's cloth. Jungkook sucked a good amount of breath and lift his head. Jin being a coward didn't dare to look into his eyes and manhandled Jungkook on the bed. After laying Jungkook down Jin got out of the hut.

And clutching the duvet scented by his alpha, his soulmate tears slipped down from Jungkook's eyes and the silent scream came out of his chest ' why? '.
Yumi spread a fresh duvet on sleepy Jungkook.

After coming out of the den Jin gripped his head in between his hand and pulled his hair. He isn't the one to easily lose control but why with Jungkook it is hard to keep himself sane.

He turned into his wolf form and went for long run which definitely includes the intentional bumping into trees and rolling and hurting himself.

The third heat hit Jungkook around midnight. Jungkook gripped on previously scented duvet and pressed his nose. Yumi made Jungkook look at her and she saw those blue eyes and immediately panicked. Jin was out for the long run now what to do. Can she help Jungkook? Will Jungkook allow her?