chapter 12

Previous chapter
Jin reached at the village Youngdon. After a short visit around the village Jin and Namjoon decided staying at Seojin's house at whom Namjoon was previously staying introducing himself as a buisnessman. Jin found baby moon there. Having a walk around the village Jin thinks they should take initiative to renovate the whole village and connect the place with main towns of the kingdom. On the other side Yoongi shared his parents unhealthy relationship with Jungkook. Jungkook found some apparent similarities with Jin's marriage life.

Continue.

"Namjoon let's go" jin shouted before climbing down the stairs. Jin bowed to Seojun, the head house and about to step out the house when Seojun asked, " jin I think instead of just roaming around here and there you should search for a job." Jin turned around. His brows were kneeted togather.

Seojun looked up. He smiled a little looking at concern jin." No no I am not pushing you to get a job immediately. I know you are a business man and this is your time to live the life while exploring more and gathering experiences but you know I don't earn enough to fill five stomachs. I asked your friend the same " Jin nodded his head of couse he can understand.

"Namjoon can you take your friend to Jonghin? he can arrange a job." Grandma said namjoon. Jin saw Seojun's face tightening.

Namjoon bowed. They left the place.

Jin was brain mapping the whole village. Suddenly Namjoon said "this is that basterd's house. " "who?" "The landlord, Jonghin."

Jin took a glance at the castle like bungalow. He entered.

It took a few minutes. Jin got a job of a mare maid of the owner.

It took jin a few days to properly understand the politics are going inside the bungalow.

At first Jin was surprised to witness unlimited luxury there. This kind of luxury isn't even provided to the ministers. He was convinced that something wasn't right with these people. His instinct told him they are culprits. They are the real horror of the village. It wasn't hard to realize he was indeed correct.

He got to know a lot about their misdeeds.He got to know that these people are portraying the king for all their misdeeds which leads to the hatred for king.

Tonight jin came back after hours of cutting the logs of trees. His whole body was in pain. He saw jungkook sitting on the mattress placed on the floor of his room cradling moon in his strong arms. He was stunned to see jungkook being there holding moon in him arms. Moon was also seemed happy she was throwing her chubby leg and hand in the air due to all the cuddles she was getting. Jungkook turned around.

They were their standing in a pure pleasant silence losing themselves in each other's eyes.

After a little while they finally broke the eye contact.

Jin went closer to jungkook slowly. He also sat down on the ground.
"How are you jin hyung? How is everything here?"

"I am good but a lots of things aren't good here jungkook-ah. I smell foul scent here . I know that a very bad planning is going here."

"I need your help kookie." Jin grabbed Jungkook's free hand.

"Hyung what happened? "

Jin told jungkook everything he is witnessing. And how he wants to renovate the village.

After hearing everything jungkook kept quiet for while patting moon to sleep. That moment Moon's emmoa came and saw the baby half sleep so she let her sleep in jungkook's lap. She smiled at both of them......

That whole night was spent while making a perfect plan to execute the plan of renovation as they know they will get no support from Junghin.

The night was almost end when the plan was done.