chapter 23

Previous Chap.
Jin and Jungkook came back to castle. Jin's father is furious after knowing Junkook has presented as omega. He refuse to accept Jungkook as a major captain of army.

Continue.

It has been one week since they came back. Neither Jin nor Jungkook able to see each other around.

It is unusual maybe that's the reason both of them were more desperate to have glimpse of each other.

During each and every meeting with commander and other majors of army Jin's eyes always searched for Jungkook. Although he had no idea how to react in front of the younger.

Finally oneday after his lunch with some noble personality he decided to give himself some time.

He excused himself from everybody stating he needs some time alone.

He decided to spend the time at east wing. There is a beautiful hanging garden. This is so huge that Jin used to get lost when he was a little child.

Jin walked through the plants remembering how they spend so much time here.

They means Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, Jung-sun and a little Jungkook.

They used to stayed back here until late dawn.

Jin was around 16 and Yoongi was 15 along with Namjoon and Hoseok and Jung-sun were 14. And little Jungkookie was around 11.

Jin laughed so much remembering their old days.

He walked near the railing and there he saw Jungkook with Jackson on the battle field. Are the fighting ?

Yeah! But they are looking a bit too aggressive.

They both are sweating. Their hair along with the dress is so messy.

Hands are highly gripping the sword.

Jin frowned. What happened that in middle of dusk they had to launch themselves into the field ?

The whole training ground is empty only both of them at the middle of it continuously attacking each other.

Jungkook is probably as always making Jackson submit slowly.

Jungkook always let angry Jackson attack first which consumes his energy and then with little to no effort he defeats Jackson. Jin knows Jungkook's style but here the situation is quit opposite. Jungkook is in attacking mode than Jackson who smiling and dodging off Jungkook's attacks.

Jin was frozed in place when he witnessed Jackson gliding his sharp sword on Jungkook's back. And within a second the white cloth got wet in crimson red blood.

Jin jumped down from the railing and climbed down the stairs and rushed towards the field.

He saw Jungkook on the ground, head hanging low and Jackson standing right in front of him.

He held the approaching sword with his right hand and hugged Jungkook with his left one.

Jungkook looked shocked but he immediately welcomed the warmth and hid his head inside Jin's soft hanbok.

Not having a single clue when he looked up he saw blood slowly dripping from Jin's hand onto his white hanbok.

Jackson sitting on his knee hand on his chest, head bowed down apologetically.

Jin stood up and then Jungkook realised the whole scene.

He took Jin's injured plam and slowly kissed on the backside of it.

Jackson widen his eyes but didn't dared to do anything.

"Soldier take Jungkook to our queen mother."

"Jackson meet me at my chamber."

"Yes your highness."

Jin walked towards the chamber but Jungkook guided him towards queen mother's chamber.

"May we come queen mother ?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh yes yes. Come in."

Jungkook entered with Jin following behind.

"Mother he got hurt in his back. And so do I . Can you please bring us something ?"

"Wait. Bear the pain a little. Tae will make you two something. "

She ordered her attendant to call Taehyung.

After a little silence, she asked, "Jungkook are you feeling good ? "

"Yes mother."

Queen decided to ask the question which is pinching her from god knows how long although it might not be the best time to ask this but she continued.

"Is everyone okey with your presentation as an omega ?"

"Yes they are okey. Other that what they can do ? "

"I am happy."

Jungkook looked at queen's face. She has a genuine smile other than those faint smile people giving him out of pity.

"You know why ?! "

Jungkook nodded his head side to side.

"Because you can be the example of a strong omega who can give care in one hand and can hold sword in other. You continue being the warrior you want to be. I promise other than those stereotypical dogs, people will love your boldness. I still want you to be the major you had always deserved to be."

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears. Before being blinded by it he was able to see his own mother within her.

He hugged her.

She kissed his head patting it lovingly.

As his crying stopped she pulled him away.

Slowly placing her hand under Jungkook's chin she made Jungkook look at her.

"Hey kid, was it you or your omega? "

Jungkook frowned.

" was it you or your omega decided to give yourself to my monkey son ? "

Jungkook's eyes dropped down at an instant.

"Hey, tell me dear. Don't hide. I promise I will not harm you. Did my son helped you with your permission? "

Jungkook nodded upside down.

"Hmm. So it is you who gave yourself to Jin."

"Mom, why are you....."

"Jin, do you love him? "

"Wha...."

She looked at Jin. Eyes penetrating the young prince's soul.

Jin nodded assertively.

"Words."

"Yes. I do.....I do love him....as an person would love his lover......."

Jungkook's breath got uneven eyes became blurred.

He went senseless due to excessive blood loss or .........