chapter 21

Previous chap.

Jin and Jungkook spend nights togather and shared deep moments of love during 3 days long heat.

Continue.

When Jin and Jungkook stood at the gate of the huge forest, the reminder of the incidents came flooding back inside their mind. This is the place from where they said goodbye to king and queen 4 month ago and set out for a journey to that village where they made so much memories that will be in their heart forever.

A long sigh came out of Jin's chest.

Jungkook took a glance at Jin.

"Jungkook, we shall buy two horse from the market. Our entry should be a little grand. What you say?"

Jin tried to cheer up a quiet Jungkook.

The whole journey was really quiet as Jungkook choose to stay silent. The same path felt much longer for this reason but now as Jungkook has to face the outside world again Jin wanted to make things easier by talking little shit.

Jungkook jerked his shoulder a little.

Jin started to walk towards their town so Jungkook choose to follow.

It took half more hour to shop two horse as both of them very passionate when it comes to horse. And after half more hour they are finally in front of the castle gate.

They whole town already got aware of their arrival and now they can see the king and queen standing in front of the main entrance.

They climbed up the initial stairs of entrance gate.

Kim Seok Ho took his elder son in his embrace soon the Queen also followed.

Jungkook shyly took stand behind. But soon queen pulled him towards her and hugged him.

"Thank you for protecting Jin. Thank you for giving him back to us harmless."

Taehyung also came running and hugged Jungkook like his life depends on him.

And there the scent hit his nostril. His consciousness trying to collapse by betraying him.

He smelled the so much familiar scent of Jin on Jungkook. HOW! WHY!

Taehyung pulled away for a second and looked at Jungkook's beautiful orbs which hides GUILT!? Tae quickly looked at Jin and found him looking at both of them and as their eyes met Jin looked away.

Their body language was clear to him. He can fail to understand every other human being in this world but not these two.

His eyes betrayed his mind and listened to his heart so it chose to bleed almost immediately. But Taehyung is Taehyung.  When life gave him nothing but pain he hold on to it looking at Jin so what is this in front of all those pain.

Looking at Jin, can't he hold onto Jungkook tighter and love what his lover loved so dearly. YES! He CAN  and he WILL.

Tae parted away from Jungkook and looked at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook looked away immediately.

The guilt is vivid in his doa eyes.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook and kissed his forehead before softly speaking, "congratulations on your presentation, Jungkook. "

Jungkook's shocked expression didn't surprise Jin neither Taehyung's action did.

He knows Tae will trust him no matter what but the question is does he worth that.

The queen mother was also shocked so she came forward and took Jungkook in arm.

Softly smiling she said, "Congratulations on you presentation, baby alpha. Now it's time for us to attend you as Jin's official bodyguard. Also time to promote you as one of our major. What you say king?"