chapter 5

"Master Jin! I think it would be easier to travel by sea. Because I heard that their is a huge jungle at the entrance of the village. I think they are gonna use different tactics to prevent you from entering the village and using the jungle to hurt you would be the easiest." The minister of the royal court said.

"I think he is saying the fact." The king Kim Seok Ho said before looking back at the map of korea.

"My prince, we are going their for settlement, for peace. I think it would be better for us to travel by sea." another courtier said.

"I think if they wants to attack us they are gonna do it either way. I want my force travel by sea and me and jungkook gonna be run through jungle." Jin said looking at his father.

"Huh!?"

"You guys are gonna run?"

"Yes. We are gonna ride horse upto Bukchon and then we are gonna run to Youngdon. Because that's gonna be easier."

"If someone in the way would understand that you are the prince." Hoseok said.

"They never saw my wolf form. So how?"

"You will be running in your wolf form master!?" Mr. Han was socked.

"Yes." Jin said.

"But how will jungkook travel. He can't shift into his wolf form yet." Mr. Jeon said with concern.

"I know. I am gonna carry him on my back."

"Okey. I think jin's suggestion is great." King said.

"Yes, your majesty."

"Yes, yes we agree."

"Mr. Jeon, are you okey with this decision ?" Jin asked.

"Yes. I am okey."

"Okey then. Let's end this meeting here. Jin, I want you to make sure jungkook is okey this decision and Mr. Han prepare the voyage."

"Yes, your majesty. "

The king walked out of the meeting hall. Prince Seokjin talked about some problem more some time.

Walking out of the hall Jin saw jungkook with the tiger cub, Amber.

Jungkook was literally cuddling with it.

"Jungkook, can I get half of that love you are giving your Amber now?"

"No no no. My Amber is a good boy but you are not." Jungkook pouted cutely before continuing " And more over he is playful and charming not like you who is always sulking and studying big big books like a OLD librarian."

"Ha ha ha. Funny joke. Jungkook enough. Now follow me to library." Jin ordered and walked away without bothering the small roar of the cub.

A few moments later

Jin sat on the table with a Nobel in his hand. Jungkook slipped his head from under jin's elbow and layed his head on jin's lap.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed while closing his eyes.

"Jungkook, can we travel through jungles and hills while others are traveling through sea?"

"Sure. I have no problem. Actually I think it would be better hills and jungles are romantic."

"Nothing will be romantic cause the journey can be dangerous." Jin said after giving jungkook a glance.

"But....."

"Jungkook you have to be careful this is really dangerous and I am gonna ride you on my back." Jin said looking at jungkook.

"WHY!? I am a big boy now."

"Aish! You can't transform to your wolf from yet that's the reason."

"Oh!"

"Yes. Or else why would I like to ride you on my back? You are so heavy."

"Jin hyung. I am not fat." Jungkook slapped jin.

"Yes you are definitely not but those muscles have some weight though."

Jungkook ran away without saying anything. He felt this wrong because he is going to be present as an alpha, sitting on some alpha's back doesn't feel okey.

Jin ran towards jungkook. He kind of understood what was the problem. Jin put his hand on jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook I am not trying to show any dominance towards you and I never will. Please try to understand me. I want you to be with me. It's okey if you want you can travel with them."

Jungkook was silent he just can't think of anything.

Jin looked at jungkook's face then he just left.

This is a junction of this story so here I wanted to tell you guys that according to my story line this is gonna be a long story so are you guys okey with continuing the story line or I should cut it short.

Please feel free to reply.