chapter 7

"Let's go. Jungkook."

"Yes hyung."

Jin and jungkook bowed towards the King and the Queen before riding their respective horse.

Jungkook was riding before jin and jin was following him. Because that kid wants to protect jin from upcoming danger. And some other soldiers followed them from behind to take their horse back. After almost nine hours of journey jin and jungkook reached in front of famous forest.

Jin came down from the horse elegantly. The moon was shining bright.

Jin looked at jungkook's face which was getting softly kissed by milky moonlight. Jungkook was looking like a god. His whole existence was so unreal. He appear just showered in moonlight.

Jungkook smiled a little before coming down from the horse.

They heard the sound of other soldiers.

They reached in some minutes and jin hand over their horse to them. Telling goodbye to their horse jungkook took the huge bundle which is packed with their temporary essentials. Closing his eyes Jin pressed his white horse's forehead with his and then slowly walked towards jungkook's black horse. Jungkook's horse is a most beautiful horse in the whole kingdom. Jin did the same after walking towards her tummy and he rubbed her tummy soothingly. She made small purring and nudged towards jin before finally walking towards jin's royal horse.

Jin ordered the soldiers to stay unmovable from their duty and take care of everything and everyone in their kingdom and also take care of their horse specially jungkook's horse.

Jungkook frowned a little. Jin and jungkook bid them good bye. Then he looked at jungkook.

"Should I shift now?"

"Oh god jin hyung shift fast. We are going to be late."

Jungkook said jokingly to ignore his racing heart.

Without saying anything jin looked at the moon and slowly his eyes turned red and a he started getting huge while his traditional cloths tore apart. His teeths and nails grew long and a tail shown up from behind. Within few second his whole body covered with black glossy fur.

Jungkook was horrified and amazed at the same time.

Jin turned towards jungkook. He let out a growl while raising his front leg up. The growl was loud enough to let the returning soldier know that the prince is the real king.

Watching the hint of fear in jungkook's eyes Jin gave jungkook a soft gaze. Jungkook slowly walked towards the gentle beast in front of him. He slowly let his finger dig inside the soft fur of jin.

Jin tilted his head downwards letting jungkook get familiar with his scent to reduce the fear.

Something is triggering in jungkook. Jungkook himself can sense it.

Jungkook couldn't control his emotions he hugged jin.

Jin rubbed his face on jungkook rose cheeks and licked his face.

"Eww jin hyung."

Jin grabbed jungkook by neck with his teeth and made him sat on his back.

Jungkook grabbed jin's soft furs and let himself be lost there.

Jin started walking towards the jungle.

"Jin hyung, why did you told them to take more care of Miri ?"

Jin couldn't talk with jungkook as his alpha already took over and an wolf voice can only be communicated to other wolf voice. So jin made jungkook sat on the ground in the same way he picked him up before. And nuzzle towards jungkook's tummy.

Jungkook took some time to realize and soon his face brightened up.

"Miri is pregnant?!"

Jin growled a little.

Jungkook squealed with joy and made hand like a baby who want his father to take him on the lap.

Jin smiled adorably and put jungkook back at his own place.

"Jin hyung then adam is gonna be dad!"

Jin nod.

"I am so happpyyyyy"

Jungkook nudged his face on jin's back.

Jin shake his body a little to made jungkook remember to grab on those fur properly to not get hurt.

Jungkook grabbed the far loosely to prevent jin from getting hurt and realizing this jin growled angrily.

A cold shiver ran down through jungkook's spine. He laid his chest on his jin's back and hugged him with is full hand strongly.

Jin just let out another growl before running towards the woods and entering the jungle.

After running for constant two hours jin feel a little weak and he stops finally and made jungkook come down. Jin sat there and jungkook laid his head on jin tummy.

The soft cold breeze and pillow like fur made him drift in sleep.

Few moments later jin heard soft snore coming out of jungkook. Jin knew that their army will be very much into danger if they couldn't reach their on time tho he planned every future action with Namjoon . He supposed to run.

But it would be risky to carry jungkook on his back and run at the same time.

He opened the bundle they had with them with his teeth and he spread the cloth on the ground with his paw. It wasn't easy at all.

This took time.

He made jungkook rolled on the cloth by pushing him continuously.he then wrapped the white clothe around him gently like a new born.

He gave a glance at jungkook's angel face before carrying the bundle in between his sharp teeths.

Jungkook was now sleeping like a fetus inside the clothe like he is inside mother's womb.

Jin ran for five more hours until the sun finally started to shower the world with it's ray.

Jin sat under a unknown tree out of exhaustion after placing jungkook softly on the green grass.

Jungkook nudged towards jin in sleep.

Jin smiled before spooning the fetus jungkook towards him.

He closed his eyes to take a little rest.

After few hours

Jin opened his eyes. He felt jungkook moving a little indicating he is gonna wake up soon.

Jungkook finally woke up after giving few twists to his body.

Looking at his surroundings he jerked up. And then seeing jin there laying while watching him made him little relaxed. He pulled out the map and placed it flat on the ground.

He examine jin's body language as jin pointed on a certain point on the map.

He focused on it said ".....hanan....."

Jin gave a little nod.

"Hmmmmm. So we have already crossed a lot path. We can expect to be reached there by tomorrow evening."

Jungkook looked at jin for conformation.

Jin gave a little nod as a response.