chapter 24

Previous Chap
Jin and Jungkook got hurt in fight with Jackson. They were brought to Queen mother. Jin made confession infront of queen mother.

Continue.

When Taehyung entered through the door he saw Jungkook's head on Queen mother's lap and Jin is patting Jungkook's cheek.

Tae rushed towards Jungkook.

After a while.

"I bandaged the place really well. Everyday he has to come to me for a change and new dressing. And Jin you also do not miss your medicine and come to me everyday for new dressing.
For quick improvement everyday treatment is essential."

"Our Tae is becoming professional. What do you think mom ?"

"As I want him to be. God bless you dear."

Tae bowed before returning himself back to study.

"I feel bad for Tae." Queen mother said.

"Hmm. "

"Tae is perfectly capable of bearing an hair. Unlike our princess. Why you are declining him from such a bliss ? " Queen mother said looking at Jin for an answer.

"Will that be a forever bliss for Tae ? Will I be able give Tae and our child the protection they will be needing ? " Jin furthur questioned.

Queen dropped her head and nodding in agreement.

They both know Jin's father will never accept Tae and Jin's child as future of the kingdom.

"Why ?! " Jungkook asked innocently blinking his eyes open.

"Oh! Jungkook you are awake." Queen mother happily voiced out.

" Why wouldn't Jin hyung will not be able to provide protection? Heck !!! Why the baby will even be needing extra protection inside the palace boundary?"

"Because his highness will NEVER accept Jin and Tae's child be the future king of our country because Tae belong from a farmer family. " Queen mother says.

"So !? "

"So he wouldn't let his grandson, who has blood of lower cast flowing on his vain to sit on THE throne. He can kill the child and I promise he will NOT regret it" Jin completed.

"What !? That make no sense. Your blood will be flowing through his veins also. "

"Who will make him learn such an truth like this ? "

" I will talk to him."

Jungkook was about to drop himself on the floor.

Queen mother grabbed his hand.

" Jin loves you. I assume you also returned same feeling to him. Or else you wouldn't give him permission that night. Right ? Then why would you want Jin to love Taehyung ? Why do you want Tae to be father of Jin's child ?"

Jungkook grabbed his lower lip between his teeth.

"Because Tae is hyung's husband. He deserves it. "

"And what about your feeling !? "

Jin was eagerly looking at Jungkook waiting of his answer.

" I DONOT want Jin hyung to acknowledge my feeling and reciprocate to it cause it will make Tae suffer. "

"But I don't love Tae in that way. "
Jin sat down on his knee holding Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook stilled is eyes onto Jin's pleading one. Jungkook's lips wobbled.

"But he loves you. He deserves your love. As an omega I do know the pain of heat without your partner. Think what Tae must be dealing with. "

"But don't you understand I can't. I do NOT see him in that way. "

"But you can't forget it is your job to help him out of it. It is your duty to be a husband. "

Jin gripped his head in between his plam.

" No no no I can't do that. I see Tae only as by companion of my life not as partner. "

"But- "

"You don't understand Jungkook I can't image any other person at my lover's place. I wouldn't be able to make love to anyone other than...."

A tear dropped from his eyes. As well as from Jungkook's.

"But don't forget your duty. If you can't maintain a duty of husband why are you keeping the marriage tie making Tae suffer just to betray him. "

Jin looked at Jungkook with his blood shot eyes.

"If you don't know then then know this I am not keeping anyone of my spouse tied to me. They are free to freed themselves whenever they want. You know why the two of my wife wouldn't go because of the luxury here. And about the first princess she is my bestfriend and can't think of leaving her poor lovesick friend. And Tae is greatful towards me. Noone, not a single soul loved me other than him. HIM, the person with whom I felt the most peace. "

Jungkook looked shocked. His lips parted.

"You want me to do my duty. Right !? I will. I promise I will. I will give Tae all the love he deserved. "

Jin got up on his feet and stromed out of the room.

Tear droplets climbed down from his eyes. Heart wanted to burst open due to pain he is feeling.

Queen mother hugged him real quick.

"Mom, who is he ? Why I am feeling like this ? "

Queen mother kissed his head and let him cry on her lap.

Jin went to his room straight. Taehyung was standing in the balcony nurturing the cub.

Jin smiled . But when he remembered Jungkook's speech he lost his stability.

He walked towards Taehyung and held his shoulder and turned him towards himself , "Tae do you feel something for me ? "

"Huh !? " a hoarse voice came out of Taehyung's throat.

" I asked do you love me ? Do you want me to behave as a husband with you ? Do you want to accept me as your partner ? Do you want me to love you as an alpha does to his omega ? "

Taehyung dropped his head down before whispering out " No. I don't "

"Then you will from now on. In front of the Jeon Jungkook do want me as your alpha. "

Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"What !? "

Jin sat down on the chair. Grabbed his head beneath his plam.

"I know very well this is wrong but please. "

After a long pause Taehyung took a deep breath.

"NO. I can't pretend 'because I really feel love towards you' because I can't lie to Jungkook."

"Why !? "

"That would be wrong towards Jungkook. "

"I will do it. " Jin glanced at the doorframe from where the voice bombered.

" I will pretend to love you as lover. " Yu-jun said.

"To make Jungkook accept your love I will do as much as I can. And you know I am good at pretending. " Yu-jun winked.

"Jin you deserve love I know. After all these years you again felt love I will die to keep your love alive. I promise. "

Yu-Jun grabbed Jin's hand assuring him.

Tae smiled.

"Okey. I will go now. Jungkook's cut is pretty deep. It will need care. "

Tae puts the tiger cub on the ground and left slowly.

After crossing the passage he ran to his room and put his face inside the pillow crying his heart out.

"How can I pretend when everytime I feel love I feel you. How !? Do you really think I don't love you ? Can't you see the love in my eyes."