chapter 9

Jin was laying on the ground in front of the hut looking at the starry night.

The mysterious woman was long gone. Maybe she was out for dinner. Jin was so hungry. He glanced at the hut jungkook was there sleeping peacefully. He woke up from his unconscious state twice during the healing process. But being a brave boy he is, he endured all the pain.

Jin got up from the grass bed. Slowing walking inside the hut he opened the door.

A big oven with boiling water was placed there. From where the woman took water previously for the treatment. A lot of variety of colourful medicine was also placed. There no doubt that all of these were made with gentleness.

Jungkook was laying a soft mattress on ground. Jin couched down. Jin placed a hand on jungkook's forehead. Jungkook's hair was laying messily on the mattress and his beautiful bangs scatter revealing his scratched forehead.

Jungkook stirred up from the sleep due the cold touch of jin. Jin smiled a little. Dried tears were still visible on jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He tried to sit up but jin stopped.

"Jungkook take rest."

Junkook smiled little. He sat up on the cold floor.

"Hyung we have important things to deal with we can't waste a lots of time here. And talking about my health I am a little weak. I am okey hyung."

Jin was about protest but that old lady suddenly said, " Oh yes dear for sure you are okey now. But are you feeling good ?"

She entered the house and drop some fruits aside.

Jungkook didn't know how to answer the question thrown at him.

Jin looked at him demanding the answer.

Jungkook gathered himself before saying " I am feeling good enough to go with my prince."

That old lady made a quick eye contact with Jin.

Jin made jungkook slowly get up. He then went towards the lady, " I will be always grateful for whatever you did for jungkook. But at the same time will never forgot what your so called pet did to my man. I will never forget you hospitality. Bless us."

Jungkook and jin bowed down sitting on their knees.

She put her hand above their head.

"I did what I was told to do. My contribution was this much. Now you guys have to walk down the rest of the path together or sometime alone. Take care of each other. Maybe will see you soon"

"I wish not to." Jin spit out immediately.

Jungkook held jin's hand lightly.

"This is a bottle of medicine. Can help you in future. Just have conversation about how to have it from doctor or any special omega." The lady extended her hand towards jungkook.

Before jungkook can grab on to the bottle jin snatched and throw the bottle away. "Just because you made my jungkook okey again it doesn't mean you got the right to make him take any medicine. I told I am really greatful for your hospitality but don't make me lose my patience by pulling such an act of care."

Jin took a hold on jungkook's hand and drag him out with him.

The monster was there chained with a tree. It didn't look that ferocious anymore.

Transforming into wolf, jin offered jungkook his shoulder for jungkook to take a grip. And without wasting any more time they left from there.

Jungkook bent down half lying on jin's back. While watching the trees passing by.

After few hours of running jin stopped a little jungkook took the bottle out to drink water. And took a tiny break.

Five and half hour passed and they were finally at the destination .

Jin looked at the ship with their flag waving. Jin felt relieved.

"Why the hell you guys are late? I was about go to find you tonight. The force is being ready." Yoongi came running.

"It actually took a little more time then expected. I was shocked by the distance.,"

"Let's eat."

"Yes just being on fruit was indeed hard." Jungkook skipped his step towards the newly settled temporary kitchen basically a tent consisting foods.

Jin turned towards yoongi, meeting his frowning brows. "Is everything okey?"

"No. I will tell everything once I am done with my duty here. Let's go yoongi. We needs to finish our job as soon as possible here."

"Yeah. But why?"

"Jungkook will be presenting soon. I tried my best to run up to here. I really don't want to waste any time. I want jungkook to be at his home."

"Why didn't you told me hyung early?! We could've bring hoseok. And as much as i know jungkook isn't showing any sign yet"

"No. We don't know if the villagers planning on attacking us and you think I would've let you bring your pregnant husband here."

"You!?"

"I know. Tae told me. I throught I was probably the one you shared all of your dark secrets. And still cannot believe you got my baby innocent brother pregnant"

Yoongi grabbed jin's hand "I have a request jin."

"What?"

"Did you remember once I told you that I will make you godfather of my child. Jin I hope it's not my arrogance to ask you be my child's godfather now. "

Jin put his hand on yoongi's shoulder.

"I would be glad to be godfather of your child."

Yoongi the emotionless poker faced person's eye watered immediately and hugged jin.

"Thanks bro. Thanks"

Jin smiled putting his hand on the back of shorter male.

They know each other for the longest period of time. Jin, yoongi , namjoon hoseok they were togather since they were kid. Yoongi understand jin the most after that person. So ofcourse jin will be the little one's godfather. Even if it's weird for a prince to be a godfather. But for yoongi's little one he will break all those norms.