chapter4

Tae entered the palace.

He was wearing a simple powder pink silk hanbok with a little touch of golden

He walked straight to the prince's chamber.

He was holding a bottle which contains a red liquid.

"You highness, can I come in?"

Jin was fixing his hanbok. He looked at the large mirror which was reflecting taehyung. A smile appeared corner of his face.

"Yes come in."

"Your highness. I am placing the medicine over here. After dining you should drink in. This contains hibiscus and some other herbs."

Jin moved towards tae.

"Tae can you tie up the hanbok?"

"Yes sure." Tae moved a little towards jin. While tying up the strings he blushed a little.

Jin noticed something on tae's face.

He hooked two finger under tae's chin.

It took his a few seconds to know what was it. It was a trace of dried tears.

"Were you crying?"

Tae tried to squirmed away. But before he could jin grabbed him by waist.

"What happened tae? Did someone said anything to you?"

"No. Why would.........."

Jin stopped tae,"please tae. Don't tell me everyone is very kind to you. I know they are not. I know nobody talks to you in this palace."

"I-i don't feel like that. They all are good."

Knowing that tae is a very introvert person he wouldn't share his discomfort Jin just paused to respect his privacy.

But if he would look for little more seconds he would've notice those eyes of taehyung's begging to let jin know his sufferings in the palace.

"Forget it. Are you learning medicine regularly? You are attending the class regularly right? "

"Yes, your highness."

"Okey. I will talk with Teacher Jung about your progress."

Jin gave a long pause before saying, "Tae, always remember knowledge has all the power, no one can take that power from you even if they try their best. No matter how poor you are, your knowledge will speak. So try, try hard to learn ,show your curiosities to everything around you ,try to know because you have the right to do so. Your work will stay forever. This palace, those monument all are gonna dimolish one day. But the good works and love in the air will stay forever. So try to be part of these. Stop thinking about how to gain more and more better focus on how greatly you can make a heaven out of what you have. Those people are now ignoring you will surely understand your worth."

Jin looked at amused tae.

"Sorry. All things I said aren't that important. "

"No it's okey your highness."

"Hmm. You can go to your chamber now. Oh! I am thinking of shifting your chamber in this block. I hope you will have no problem with that."

"No your highness. " tae was shocked but he didn't said anything.

"Will you not ask why?" Jin asked.

"No. It's okey if you want."

"No tae. You should learn how to present your opinion. Because it has a value."

Jin was frustrated to realize more and more how tae is obeying him. So he made sure tae knows at least jin do respect his opinion.

Tae looked at jin as if he is saying something unbelievable or unscientific.
"Huh!?"

Jin stood in front of tae. Grabbing his shoulder he said," I said your opinion has lots of value to me."

"Oh."

Tae looked kind of stunned. Then he went out almost running.

Jin looked at the paper on the desk. Grabbing his glass pen to stared to write some words.

He tried to express his feelings in some words about a certain person whom he loves the most.

He wrote a beautiful poem about him and his one.

One creates art on large canvases with paints and the other one smears the paints on the artist.

One sings and other listen to the song quietly.

One cares and the other one dares.

That's how their bonding is.

Was jin hurt when jungkook said that earlier? No he wasn't because he knew the situation. But his alpha was hurt, so hurt.

Jin doesn't believe on fated things but he does believes in soulmate. He identified his soulmate but when jungkook will?

Jin ended the letter with lots of love for the reciever. And again another letter was left unsent over the previous ones.

Because the reciever was no more present to engulf jin's emotion like he used to but jin's habit of letting it out wasn't changed. So now he is here with lots of unsent words and loves.