chapter 6

"I will go with you. On your back."

Jin was reading a big book on his desk when jungkook decided to burge inside his chamber.

Jin glanced at jungkook before returning his soft gaze towards the book and asked,"Why?"

"Because I want to stay with you."

Jin just nod not removing his eyesight from the book.

Jungkook stepped towards jin snatching the book and closing the book with a loud thud he kneels down and said," do you understand that i want to stay with you FOREVER? Fight with you, play with you ,cry with you, laugh with you and...."

"And....." jin frowned.

"And I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Hmm okey. But why?" Jin asked.

"Because I want you to be safe."

"Hmm. And nothing right?"

"Yes now let's go."

"Where?" Jin asked.

Jungkook pulled jin's sleeves.

"I am going to art room and I want you to go with me."

"Why so?"

" Because I want that's it."

"Jungkook it's already late can't we go tomorrow please."

"No. In case you feel bored you can take your fat ass book."

"Jungkook language. Okey let's go."

Jungkook happily started running.

Jin locked his chamber after turning the candles off because he knows it's kind of sleep over.

Jungkook was running and suddenly stopped and ran towards jin and clutched jin's hanbok.

"Hyung, what's that?"

Jin noticed a figure in the garden.

"That's taehyung jungkook."

"Oh, WHAT!? what's he doing there now?"

"He loves to be there all the time. I guess he can talk with plants and trees."

"I know he love trees. Tae is something else hyung........ He loves a lots of things but can't express. He said he loves to smear paints on canvas also but he had never tried."

"Tae loves painting!? He never said that to me. "

Jungkook punched jin's hard chest lightly "You don't know anything about him hyung. He also loves roaming around the streets like a lover who has a love but it's forbidden."

"Oh!" Jin's voice chocked.

"Do you wanna grab him? He can join us."

"No. It's better to let him how wants to be. Right?"

"Hyung I think you should talk with him more. I saw him not so comfortable around you."

"Hmm. You better focus on studying politics. You suck at politics Jungkook"

Jungkook grabbed jin's hand before running.

Half an hour later.

Jin was reading the book when jungkook's mom sat in front of jin.

Jin closed the book gently and sat up from half laying position.

"Ma'am!?"

"Yes prince. Can I share some of my concerns about jungkook with you?"jungkook's mom, Eun-ji bowed.