chapter 13

Previous chap.

Jin took a job of in Jonghin's bungalow as per Seojun's mother's say. He got to know about the politics going on against the villagers under the name of king. He discussed this with Jungkook and made a plan of renovating the village. According to the plan he and villagers dig well, pond and made Jungkook moved into the bungalow of Jonghin. And as a king's man Jin demanded permissions from Jungkook to build schools, hospitals and roads for communications which Jungkook approved gladly. Monday when Jin saw Jongmin kidnapping a girl he fought with him. That made the father-son due angered on him and they were already angry over Jungkook as he is king's man and showing kindness which will make plan of portraying king evil flop. They made dirty plan so that they can make both Jungkook and Jin suffer.

Continuation.

Jungkook was disgusted to stay at someone's house who is nothing but a bastard. Jungkook was in a pure anger and hatred.

Jin told jungkook all the plan he had against Jonghin and his son Jongmin.

"Jungkook whatever happen saving her must be your first priority."

Jungkook nodded even without jin's saying he knew that is his first priority.

It was a stary night sky. A large figure was seen at the back of the Mr. Seojun's house. He slowly entered their and stepped towards the seojun's bedroom. Before even reaching the figure saw seojun's wife, Yumi standing at the balcony wearing informal white hanbok cradling moon in her arm.

"Anneyonghaseo" yumi filched and looked back. "Oh! Jungkook Anneyonghaseo. Jin isn't at the room tonight he has gone outside. He is busy with all the village work I guess. "
"Oh! Then can i sit here."
"Oh! Yes yes. Have a sit." Yumi said before taking a sit in front of jungkook. "Can I ask you something Mr?"

"Yes."

"Do you like Jin?" Jungkook flinched and looked at her with wide doe eye.

Witnessing the silence she said"It's okey. It's actually okey to not know weather we like the person or not. Sometime time wants us the realize the love slowly. So we wouldn't make any mistake." Jungkook felt dizzy.

"But-t I am an a-alpha...... I guess....." before the words even finished the front door of the house met with a loud thud. Jungkook was fast to get back on defence mode.

"Wait .... I will open the door. "

Jungkook opened the door a big man standing there. He looked at jungkook and grabbed jungkook's neck trying to remove jungkook from the door and enter so he pushed jungkook hardly. Jungkook didn't moved so the man frowned before attempting to move jungkook harder. He was also unsuccessful for the third time . Jungkook smirked without giving anymore opportunity Jungkook punched the man under his chin. Knocking him out jungkook dragged him out of the house. And started beating the man. The man was laying flat after few minutesof beating .He thought it's the end. When he heard loud scream from Yumi and then it struck him like hell. There are more people who were sent. Of couse how can he not got the idea of presence of another men.He ran back to witness they are forcefully dragging Yumi out.

He open the sword from the kaljip with a blink of an eye. The moonlight started dripping off the sharp sword.

He started his action with those two men who were dragging Yumi. Tearing them away from Yumi he shouted at Yumi to get back in the house. He started tackling them with his skill of taekwondo without bloodshed. He tried not to separate their head from their body. It took jungkook around fifteen minutes to defeat them all. He was panting hard. It was hard to tackle eight of them at a time without using the fucking sword to shed their head at once. Jungkook know sliding the sword on their neck could be a good option to get rid of the multiple attacks from each of them but jungkook never wanted to shed blood. And jungkook knows this is so of jungkook himself even though he learned showing no mercy at the field by one and only Namjoon, his idol.