chapter 11

After a short view around the village, Namjoon took jin at a small cottege. The place was really small but really neat and warm.

Jin got introduced to the small family of a man and his wife and child and old mother. Jin went upstairs after finishing the dinner.

He layed down on the bed placed on the ground. And thought about the whole afternoon started clouding inside his head.

Namjoon made him walk around the whole village . He looked around. When the sun went to rest they also came back. And today he met a lots of villagers and all he saw is beautiful smiles. These people aren't rich but their heart is. Every place he went he was welcomed and resived hospitality. These people are really happy and pleased with whatever they have this made him think if this place really require any improvement. Because this kind of spell of happiness is urgent for the towns and the cities. But even though everything felt fine today he could smell something is wrong. Like people aren't really okey as they seem.

Suddenly he felt two small hand pressure on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw little moon was giggling. She was sitting with her two cubby legs spreaded across his chest and hanging. Jin didn't even realised when she got on his chest. The girl immediately put her small hand inside her mouth when she saw him looking at her.Jin looked at namjoon.

Namjoon was deep asleep beside jin due the exhaustion in past few days. Collecting information and double journey made his really tired. Jin felt sorry for him.

Jin took the girl in his arm. And slowly removing the bedsheet he walked out. The girl kept on looking at jin bending her head and smiling. Jin grabbed back of her neck out of fear of her falling over.

Jin had euphoric feeling spreading across his chest. He felt so good holding this little figure in his arm. He felt her being fragile. She is hardly three yrs old.

Her moon name was given by her mother and if moon goddess is real she would probably look like her.

He looked at the moon at the night sky.

Jungkook was also looking at the moon while standing at the seashore listening to the sound of wave.

"Was it too hard to take me with you ?"

He just can't ignore the weird feeling inside his chest. He looked lost.

Yoongi stood beside jungkook. Looking at the moon he sighed. "How unfortunate it is that when we want to feel someone's warmth we can't feel it. And this makes us desperate."

Jungkook looked at yoongi and smiled a little.

"You miss hoseokie hyung."

"No jungkook . This isn't even closest to the maximum time I stayed away from hoseok. But this time I felt a lot more insecure than ever. Maybe I am feeling extra anxious because of our baby. "

"Jin hyung promised to go back as soon as possible. And taehyung is there he will take care of him."

Yoongi smile sadly towards jungkook " Hugging you mate close to you chest feels different jungkook. Knowing he is with you safe is most soothing feeling ever You will feel this when you will also get mated." Yoongi took a deep breath and continued.

"Not every relationship is dreamy like ours. For my parents things weren't like this. They were mated or to be specific forcefully mated. And eventually they were forced to have me. But things didn't worked out between them. And in the conclusion I ended up having ugly childhood memories. I never wanted to mate without love. I always stayed cold towards love but see how he changed me into a complete different person."

Jungkook was listening to yoongi but in his mind he felt the story too familiar.

The story of prince seokjin .

Sorry for being late readers. I am sorry for myself. I hope I will be able to write better for you. Also maybe I will a little irregular which is bad I know but please put up with me.