chapter 8

Jungkook looked at jin who is resting while closing his eyes.

Jungkook was mesmerized by the eternal beauty of the alpha. He slowly walked towards jin and sat down in front the wolf.

Jin opened his eyes feeling jungkook snuggled towards his chest.

He scooped up jungkook and made him sat there on his lap.

Jin looked at jungkook fondly. He took some time to admire the beauty in his hold. He then snuggled a little into jungkook. Jungkook giggled out immediately.

"Jin hyung......."

Jin stood up and picked jungkook up again on his back.

It was almost evening when they reach near the infamous river bank named haechen. Jungkook hoped down from jin's back. Checking the area thoroughly.

On the other side jin felt really uncomfortable here. He doesn't understand this beautiful nature doesn't gives the beautiful vibe as it suppose to.

Jin slowly started walked towards jungkook.
Suddenly a creature jumped on to jungkook. And in a blink of eyes jungkook was on the ground. He held his bloodied shoulder as he let out a blood curdling scream. Jin snapped his eyes toward the inhumanic creature.

His animal instincts immediately responded. With out taking a second he jumped on the large creature.

The creature didn't really notice jin before. He was taken back by sudden attack from another creature.

Jin buried his sharp claws on that creatures back and scratched there with full force. Then that monster like creature got aware of the opponent's strength he shaked himself to get rid of jin's attack. Taking a moment he started attacking jin. Jin was surely prepared for the attack. He then used his another claw and pressed it on that creature's shoulder. That mosnter was pretty summited by then. Jin removed his sharp claws. Blood started pooling out of the deep wounds. He took a good look at this point.

It somehow resembles of dog species. The only very odd thing was his head or their head. It has three scary head with saliva comming out of them(greek mythological creature Cerberus).There was some blood on lips of middle head and there he remembered jungkook again.

He looked at jungkook with worried eye. Jungkook was there sitting on the soft grass. Breathing hard. His face squirmed in pain.

Jin was about run towards jungkook when that monster jumped on to him. Jin was not wanting to kill that monster at any cost. He wanted to know about that monster more. Jin observed that the monster was already defeated enough. He went for tussle without directly attacking him more.

It took some more minutes for the creature to lost consciousness due to constant bleeding and rough tussle.

Jin removed himself from the monster's hold. And ran towards jungkook.

The monster bit his shoulder. The monster thought jungkook to be a mere human and clearly wanted jungkook as his prey.

Jin couldn't understand what to do he wants to transform but couldn't leave jungkook here alone not knowing what other creature is present there. They heard some noise coming. Jungkook grabbed jin out fear.

Jin patted jungkook's head before walking towards the monster again.

He saw a woman wearing white gown was standing there looking at him. Her eyes held nothing. Just milk white layer no eyeball present. A fear stricked him. Chill runs down through his spine.

Jungkook was slowly getting unconscious due to the tremendous pain he was enduring his eyes wants to give up already but watching his prince fighting the beast alone didn't let him do so.

Jungkook voiced out "jin hyung?"

Clearly unaware of the horror jin was dealing with.

Jin let out an howl.

The woman slowly moved her head towards jungkook and instantly jin let out another louder howl as an alert letting that woman know that jungkook couldn't be touched by them again.

The woman muttered something which remained unclear for jin because of the slow voice. But what he understood that it was some kind of spell.

Having no knowledge about these unnatural things he wanted to just run away with jungkook.

He hurried himself towards jungkook and was about to take him on his back. The woman said " how far will you be able to go with a injured jungkook. He will die in the midway due to the amount of blood he lost."

Jin was shocked to hear jungkook's name from the women's mouth.

He knew that this must some black magic thing. He told himself to run far away but he just wanted to know why the woman know jungkook.

"Who are you? How do you know jungkook."

Jin turned himself and saw the woman having a very calm state. She wasn't furious like earlier. She had her eyeballs in place which is a great relief for jin.

She came towards jin in slow steps and placed her write hand on jin's hairy chest " I don't know jungkook but I know you. And I know your heart more."

Jin was too stunned to speak.

"H-how?"

"I want to take jungkook with me now. He needs treatments."

"How can I let jungkook with you alone and unconscious?"

"If you don't want then come along."

The woman used a wood rod like thing to raise unconscious jungkook up and took him with her. As jin followed her. She gave jin decent cloths to change into.

"You are my grandchild jin. I wouldn't know you...... you were born in my hand. I know your future. "

"What?" Jin clearly didn't believe her.

"Yes."

"Then tell me what's gonna happen in far future?"

"I don't want to tell you. I want the time to let you know what's waiting. I can only say a storm is coming. It will destroy you and your every thing. And I hope I will meet you there in your bloodied state."

Jin was feeling numb.

He watched the woman to clean the wound of jungkook with her own hand and pressed it firmly on the wound.

Jungkook's face scrunched up in pain. Even through he wasn't fullly conscious the pain was enough to let him feel it in that state.

Jin jolted up from his seat and was about to attack her. But stopped by herself.

A blue light came out of her hand and covered jungkook's wound.

"A healer!?"

"Yes. I am a witch healer."

How you guys are feeling about this story???