1

"Looking as beautiful as ever Renjun." Haechan says walking into work on Monday afternoon.
"Thank you Haechanie." Renjun is accustomed to Haechan's mildly flirtatious words. They've been friends for a long time.
Renjun owns the cafe where Haechan is a loyal employee. He would never leave. He loves this place. After all it was even named after their friend group. They were always referred to as the dreamies in school because they were considered the most attractive group there, so they stuck with it. Hence the name Cafe 7 Dream.
"Mark? What are you doing?" Haechan asks watching Mark dancing around in the corner making weird noises.
"I'm practicing my beatboxing." He says going back at it. Haechan cringes and looks at Renjun and rolls his eyes.
"Way to keep the dream alive." Renjun encourages. Mark used to want to be a rapper but he never made the big time.
"Mark, why are you spitting all over the place? That's unsanitary." Jeno asks walking up from the back.
"Why do you look like you were making out in the back room?" Mark asks watching Jeno self consciously fix his hair. Not too long after Jaemin comes out looking much the same. Jeno quickly goes up to him and fixes his hair before kissing his lips. Renjun growls.
"Can't you two control yourselves until your shift is over?" He asks clearly annoyed although he would never admit it's only because he's tired of being single, otherwise he thinks they are cute too.
"I'm sorry, Jaemin was being cute and I couldn't resist. I'll try harder tomorrow." He says smiling.
"Mm hm. Sure you will. Just punch out already and take your kissing home." Jaemin chuckles.
"We're taking more than our kissing." Jaemin says grabbing Jeno's ass and running his finger over his crack.
"Fuck, let's go." They practically run out and everyone laughs.
"I don't think they will ever grow up." Jisung says walking in with a smile.
"Mark, your boyfriend is on his way in." He says with a smile. Mark and his boyfriend are such a cute couple.
"Yuta!" Mark says excitedly and runs up to hug him.
"How's my baby tonight?" He asks cutely. Mark giggles, something he does a lot of. Haechan goes to the register to take an order while Renjun makes it, all while watching the two by the door.
"Should we go? hmm baby?" Yuta asks before softly kissing Mark's lips taking his focus away from everything but him. Haechan sighs dreamily.
"Tired of being single too?" Renjun asks making him Jump a little, he chuckles nervously although Renjun doesn't notice.
"Yeah." He says softly. He continues to prepare for the afternoon rush as the others leave. Renjun is working with him tonight along with Jisung. They all work rotating shifts so it changes almost daily which is nice. They all make a good living here because Renjun is not only their boss and friend but a fair employer. It's their family away from family.
"Hey guys, what are we doing for Mark's birthday next week?" Jisung asks as he wipes down the counter in front of them. Renjun hums and leans on his fists as his elbows rest on the counter.
"I don't know, maybe we should take him to that new sushi place?" They both nod in agreement but of course Haechan goes one step further.
"That is such a good idea, you are so smart." Renjun hums and absentmindedly thanks him. Haechan just sighs and takes the next order.

When it's finally time to head home Haechan is tired, mentally and physically. He doesn't know how he will go on much longer. He pushes aside his pain and tries to enjoy a small walk, by himself, to his lonely apartment. He sighs as he walks in and looks around the room.
"I'm starting to think I need to change things up a bit." He says as he stares at his boring old belongings.
He gets a text from Jisung, finalizing Mark's birthday plans then takes a long hot shower. When he's done he grabs left over Chinese from the fridge.
He watches a little tv but shuts it off soon after in favor of going to bed.
Sleeping is really the only time he gets a small break from his overactive internal organs. He throws his shirt to the side, leaving him in just his sleep pants and crawls under the blankets before he quickly falls asleep.