12

When Chenle walks into the cafe for his morning shift he expects Renjun to be there but he doesn't expect him to look like death.
"What happened to you? You look like shit." Renjun just wipes the tears from his eyes and looks away.
"Seriously are you ok?" He asks.
"He hates me." He says barely above a whisper.
"Who hates you?" He cries more and looks up to the ceiling.
"Haechan, he fucking hates me and I deserve it. I'm an idiot, and I hate me so much." Chenle walks over and pulls him into his arms.
"Shh. It's ok. He doesn't hate you, he never could." He says softly.
"He won't answer my calls Chenle. I've called him like ten times and texted him twice as much but he won't respond. I just want to explain and tell him that I love him but he won't let me." Chenle pulls back.
"Wait, you love him? That's great he will be so happy." Renjun looks up with raised brows.
"I mean maybe he will be happy?" Chenle tries back peddling. Renjun just looks at the floor sadly.
"It doesn't matter. I wanted to tell him, I was going to but I had previously accepted a date with Yangyang so I was going to put it off until tonight but everything went wrong and now he hates me." Chenle rolls his eyes.
"Ok, let's start over, tell me everything because I had no fucking clue you dated that flirt." Renjun frowns and explains it all.
"Yangyang is very nice and he was really supportive of me and Haechan after I explained everything so don't call him a flirt. He just, for whatever reason likes me, but I don't feel the same." Chenle nods and thinks it over.
"He was probably hurt, yes but I think he will come around. Just wait, he works later right?" Renjun nods.
"Just pull him in the back room and talk to him." Renjun nods and wipes his eyes sleepily.
"I didn't sleep well." He says with a yawn. Chenle smiles.
"It's not that noticeable?" He kind of questions. Renjun just hugs him again.
Renjun has already had enough by the time the fourth customer came in. His patience is very low today and he has already contemplated wether or not an assault charge would be worth it just to hit this asshole who can't seem to be satisfied.
"It's got too much milk in it now." He whines as Renjun's hand rubs his head.
"Before you said it wasn't enough?" He says, irritated.
"Obviously we can't seem to make your coffee the way you like it so why don't you just go find a Starbucks and give them your business." Chenle says as he pulls cash out of the drawer to refund his money.
"Thank you." Renjun whispers. Chenle just offers a smile and pushes him to the back.
"Why don't you work on that inventory while we aren't that busy?" He asks. Renjun gladly agrees and goes to the back.
"Just hollar if you need me?" Chenle smiles.
Jisung has come in for the mid morning shift and Jaemin and Haechan will be in this afternoon and honestly it can't come fast enough, but the closer he gets the more nervous he feels.
His eyes are struggling to stay open as he lays his head on his desk. He's been hiding in here for a little while, trying to get his courage up to face Haechan and also just to rest for a little while.
After a good half hour nap Jisung comes in to get him.
"Renjun? Haechan isn't here yet and he's not answering our calls." He frowns with a mixture of sadness and concern. He looks at the clock and sees he's almost 45 minutes late. Of course when he walks out with Jisung he hears the last thing he needs to at a time like this.
"You don't think he would, do you?" Chenle asks Jaemin.
"I think depression could be hereditary." He walks over with tears in his eyes while he's calling Jeno.
"No. You can't just say that shit then stand here." He says with new tears. He grabs his keys and stalks to the door, luckily there are no customers to kick out.
"What the fuck are you waiting for? Let's go." He says right as he gets Jeno on the phone.
"Get Mark and meet us at Haechan's, please we are worried." They all climb into Jisung's car. It's a painfully long drive and no one wants to speak it out loud again, it's already been said enough. Renjun's insides are in knots. He's aching to know that Haechan is ok. Even if he hates him and never wants to see his face again, he needs to be ok.
When the car finally comes to a stop, he's the first one out. He runs to his door, the others not far behind. He pulls out his key, they exchanged keys years ago for best friend purposes.
He unlocks it and takes a deep breath before walking in.
"Haechan are you here?" He asks choking up slightly. He hates to think he upset him this bad. He walks to his bedroom and puts his hand on the doorknob before letting go as if it was hot.
"I can't do it. Can someone please?" He begs. Jaemin quickly steps up and goes in and checks everywhere.
"His bed isn't made so he must have slept in it." Renjun scoffs.
"He never makes his bed." Renjun says as he slowly walks up to his table where he sees a bowl of untouched ramen and a note. He picks it up and reads over it before setting it down and walking out. Chenle quickly walks up and reads it.
"Fuck, guys." He says getting everyone's attention including Mark and Jeno who just got there.
"What the fuck is going on? We just saw Renjun leaving and he walked by us as if we were ghosts.
"Haechan left." He says before he quickly clears his throat and reads the note.

If you are reading this then I guess I followed through. I am getting on a red eye flight tonight, I'm not sure where to but I am going to find myself.
I'm sorry, I'm really so sorry to leave you like this. If you need to hire a replacement wether permanent or temporary I understand. I love you all so much and I will get ahold of you when I can. Please don't worry about me. I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, it's only now that I feel like I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Love you.
Love me.