33

A week later when Mark walks into the cafe unannounced Renjun and Haechan are there. Both run up to hug him.
"Mark! Hey, how are things?" Renjun asks.
After letting go of their hugs he walks to the counter.
"Can I get a coffee black and a hot lemon water to go?" Haechan and Renjun show their confusion as they know he's never liked strong coffee and Yuta always did, he sighs. The exhaustion showing more clearly on his face. Chenle walks up and sits by him, his arm goes around his waist and his head on his shoulder.

"I'm so tired these days and Yuta can't keep anything down and he sleeps most of the time and I'm just so scared. I don't want this to be the end." He's shaking so Chenle holds him tighter. Haechan hands over his cup of coffee and Yuta's drink too.
They alternate hugging him as much as possible while he's there. He needs their support and they know it.
"Hey, you know? In those quiet moments when you need a friend? Even if it's only to listen to you cry? Don't hesitate to call any of us. We all love you both so much and we are here for you." Renjun says softly in his ear. He nods with a small smile.
"Thanks guys. I should get going now. His nurse is with him at the moment so I just came out for prescriptions and some coffee and much needed company." He walks out with his head down, trying to hold in his tears as he walks home.

Renjun holds Haechan tightly, crying on his shoulder.
"It's so hard to see him this way. I just wish I knew of a way we could give him strength you know?" Haechan rubs his back and kisses his neck.
"We will think of something. How about we make up some more meals and maybe a box of games they can play with Yuta in bed. Nothing too stressful since he sleeps a lot." He hums.
"Or maybe stuff for Mark to do when he's awake by himself?" Renjun kisses his lips happily.
"All of those are great ideas. We should get started after work." Haechan smiles and squeezes him.
"I love you Junie." He says softly.
"I love you Haechanie. Don't ever get sick or make me worry about you." Haechan pouts.
"I've done enough of that. I won't let you go through that again."

After gathering some things to send over. They drove them over right away, with a promise to bring food ever the next few days which Mark happily accepted. He gave up on the pride thing of I can do everything myself as he's just too tired or too concerned to leave his side to cook anymore and they've been ordering in a lot.

When they get back home they start planning some heart healthy meals that will be easy for Mark to put together or heat up. This kind of thing keeps them both from dwelling on the sad situation.

It's not a week later when they are in bed, sound asleep at 1 AM when the phone rings. Renjun sits up in bed and stares at it, Haechan soon joins him.
"We should answer it." Haechan says softly.
"I'm scared, what if?" Haechan takes his hand.
"Don't think that." Renjun nods and picks up his phone before swiping to answer the call.
"He-hello?" He kind of questions timidly.
"We're on our way to the hospital, we're in the ambulance." He says and is obviously crying.
"C-can you come? They've got it. He's getting a heart." Both Haechan and Renjun cheer loudly.
"Yes, of course, I'll call everyone." He can hear some shuffling.
"Mark, he's going to be ok." Renjun says. He can hear a lot of sniffling.
"Thank you." He whispers.
"Give him our love, we will be there as soon as we can."

He hangs up and hugs Haechan. They both jump out of bed and start changing.

"Oh god yes, oh fuck don't stop. I'm so close." Jeno moans out as Jaemin pounds in hard.
"Me too baby." He says as his phone starts ringing. His head swings over but before he could get too distracted, Jeno places his hands on his face and pulls his focus back. All it takes is that certain look in Jeno's eyes to pull him back to focus.
"I love you." He says softly, staring down at him.
"I love you,  now fuck me so hard we will need to buy a new bed." Jaemin's eyes darken as he pushes his legs up. He's definitely up for the challenge.