25

Sorry for the long absence, I've been super busy. Hopefully I'll be able to be more consistent soon.

"What are you thinking about?" Haechan asks as they sit cuddled on the couch.
"You." Renjun says with a softness in his voice. Haechan hums and kisses his cheek.
"All good things I hope?" Renjun chuckles.
"Maybe." He teases. Haechan tickles his side making him squirm. He finally gets up and straddles Haechan's lap to face him. His arms wrap around his neck and he looks softly into his eyes.
"You know that I love you with my whole being right?" Haechan nods.
"Do you know that, with that comes trust? I trust you with every part of me." He kisses his lips and stares intensely.
"The things going on around us will not change that, so you don't have to be careful with me." He kisses him again, a little longer this time.
"Are you, ok though?" Haechan frowns until he realizes why he's asking.
"Yes, one hundred percent. I will never lose faith in us." This is all it takes for Renjun to move in and pour all his passion and desires into this kiss. His hands cup the other's cheeks as he pulls him closer.

They aren't in a hurry to get to where they are going. They plan to take all the time they need, to savor every second.

Haechan softly kisses down his jaw line, stopping just behind his ear to suck a purple mark, only for him to know about. He knows Renjun likes to be professional at work and wouldn't want hickeys to be on display every time they make out so he will plan to be discreet this time.  He gently kisses down his neck, his lips barely touching his skin until he softly pulls the skin over his Adam's apple into his mouth and releases. His hands squeeze the smaller's waist as he makes peace with the gravity of the situation. As they've been here before, it's never had the outcome this will have. This is his long time love, the person he's yearned for, for years. This is more special than anything he's ever experienced and as he starts to remove Renjun's shirt, he Can feel every little bit of apprehension leave his soul.

Renjun is starting to feel his need grow, almost to the point of desperation. He has to tell his heart to calm down as Haechan is working his mouth across his chest, sucking his nipples in and out of his lips, biting, teasing his way lower.
"Can we go to bed?" He manages out between ragged breath's. Haechan nods and allows him to crawl off his lap then attaches himself to his lips as they stumble their way to the room.

Once there, Haechan's shirt is thrown to the floor and both are working at their jeans. once fully undressed Renjun starts to shy away a bit as he watches Haechan admire his body. He eventually forgets his self consciousness as he too admires the person in front of him.

Haechan's fingertips slide softly down his sides to cup his bottom and pull him closer. Renjun moans when contact is made.
"Junie? Promise me, no matter what? We don't answer the door." Renjun giggles before pulling him into a deep kiss.
"Promise." He says breathless before the back of his knees hit the bed and he's crawling backwards up onto the pillows with Haechan hovering over him the whole time and their mouths attached.

When Haechan makes himself comfortable between his legs, he moans and wraps his legs around his waist. They continue kissing and touching until Haechan decides they are ready for more. He kisses down Renjun's chest, stopping to pay attention to his nipples, he then flattens his tongue and licks down to his belly button, all while holding eye contact. This makes the other crazy.
"Oh, Haechanie,. You are so hot, fuck." He gets a hum in return, right before he is being devoured.

Haechan licks a fat stripe down towards his balls then swirls his tongue as he sucks him in. He lightly grazes his teeth on the head and Renjun loses his mind. He is panting and sweating and pulling his hair so hard he's not sure if there will be any in the morning. He finally slows and starts kissing his thighs as he pushes his legs up. He kisses and gently bites on his way toward his clenching hole.
"Oh, god, Haechan. Mmhph." Neither know or care what the last word was as Haechan's tongue breeches his tight ring. He hums into it and brutally fucks his tongue in and out before adding his fingers, two at once which makes the other tense for a moment. He slows and allows him to adjust before he starts to open him up. He takes his time to make it the best experience he possibly can for the other.

Soon Renjun is begging for more so he kisses his way back up and attaches their mouths and finds his place between his legs again.
"Junie, baby, you are so pretty tonight. So beautiful, I love you." He says softly.
"I love you." Renjun replies, equally as soft.
"Are you ready?" Haechan asks as he leans over to the table to get the condoms. Renjun grabs him and strokes as he nods with a smile.
"I'm ready." Haechan groans and kisses him before he gets up on his knees to put on the condom. Renjun helps him and Haechan thinks it is so sexy.
"Tell me if I hurt you ok? I'll stop if you need me to." Renjun nods with a soft smile.

When Haechan finally works up his courage to actually push into him he feels a sense of euphoria he has never felt. The feeling of being with the love of his life in such a way is almost too intense. He is moving slow. Pulling out and pushing in further each time until soon he's bottomed out. He finally looks at his angel splayed out underneath him with tears streaming down his face and freezes.
"Shit, am I hurting you?" Renjun takes a deep breath.
"It hurts a bit." He says and instantly he can feel Haechan try to pull out.
"Stop, no. The stretch hurt a little but that's not why I'm crying. I just love you so much and I can't believe this is happening but trust me, you feel so good." Haechan smiles and kisses his lips.
"You can move now." Renjun says quietly.

He starts out slow, taking his time to feel every part of this. His warmth surrounding him, the tight hold he has on his hard member as he rocks back and forth.

Renjun wraps his legs around his waist changing the angle slightly. His fingernails dig into Haechan's shoulders and his toes curl as he feels him pushing into his spot. He moans deeply and lifts his head to bite his shoulder.
"Oh fuck, yes. Oh my god, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck." His legs tighten even more as Haechan kisses him through his orgasm then follows shortly after.

They lay on Renjun's bed, both completely spent, breath shallow, sweat sticking to their skin, hands intertwined.
"I love you." Renjun whispers. Haechan hums and rolls to his side and touches his face.
"I love you." They smile cutely as Haechan pulls him into his arms.
"You are too far away. I want to hold you and never let go." Haechan says softly. Renjun hums and kisses his lips.

As they lay in each other's arms silently, Haechan's mind wanders to a previous conversation they had.
"So did you like it Junie?" He asks cutely.
"Of course. It was really good." He says softly.
"Remember when you were asking me about wether I top or bottom?" Renjun buries his face in his armpit.
"Please forget that. God, im so embarrassing." Haechan giggles.
"No you are cute." Renjun scoffs.
"I was kind of being honest and kind of fishing and it ended up being so awkward. Im so sorry." Haechan laughs again.
"Fishing?" He asks. Renjun runs his finger across Haechan's belly and up his chest.
"I wanted to know if you had ever been with anyone and I was also just curious what you liked, I was hoping it would be someone like me." He says in a whisper.
"It was always you, no matter what. If you wanted to hump my armpit I would be ok with it." Renjun shoots up onto his elbows.
"That's weird. Stop." Haechan sighs.
"Sexual preferences and kinks aren't weird as long as they are safe and healthy. Seriously, I'm game to try anything with you." Renjun stares into his serious eyes and can't help but love him more.
"God you're perfect." He kisses his lips.
"So perfect you may have to perform a round two." Haechan hums.
"I think I can handle that." He whispers on his lips before he settles in to start another round.

They finish their night like they have so many already. Soft warm cuddles.