32

"So, Johnny found an apartment." Haechan says carefully to Renjun who's sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Oh?" He says, still too invested in his show to register what he is saying. Haechan walks up and sits next to him and takes his hand, which ultimately causes him to pay attention.
"Are you ok with this? Us being friends I mean?" Renjun squishes his cheeks and kisses his puckered lips.
"I will tell you every day if you want me to, but as I said before. Your past with Johnny doesn't bother me at all. I love you, I don't doubt your love for me, and I completely understand your love for him." Haechan tries to protest but Renjun kisses him.
"It's ok to love him as your friend, or brother, he's family and it's fine. I really like Johnny and Im happy he's here."

After a week of reassurance Haechan is still feeling guilty for not telling him. He still feels like he has to be really careful not to hurt Renjun or make him feel like he has feelings for the other and Renjun is trying really hard to get it through to him. He knows Haechan is feeling some of those hurt feelings from that time. One of the drawbacks of Johnny coming was him stirring up some of his depression he was going through at that time.

"Hey, I know this guy. He's so cute and funny and sweet and I think..." Renjun stops when he sees Haechan frowning at him and giggles.
"He would be perfect for Johnny, maybe we could double date?" Haechan's smile grows as he thinks more about it.
"But I told you I don't want to date him?" Now Renjun frowns and watches Haechan giggle at his expense.
"Well, you did say cute, funny, and sweet." Renjun rolls his eyes and kisses his lips.
"Oh, you are definitely all of those things but also so much more." Haechan kisses his nose.
"Ok, it's settled. I'll call my guy, and you call Johnny. Just tell him we are meeting up with friends for lunch."

Haechan hugs his baby, he appreciates him so much. He knows exactly why he's doing this of course, and he thinks he is the sweetest boyfriend for trying.
"We should get up now. The guys were going to meet us at my apartment to help us move." Renjun smiles wide.
"I'm so excited for you to live here." Haechan laughs and pecks his lips.
"I pretty much do already, but yeah. It will be official soon and it's such a good feeling."

After a few more kisses and cuddles they manage to get ready. Some days it's a little more challenging to separate.
When they arrive at his place they take the time to look around. Haechan seems a little sad and of course Renjun worries.
"Haechan if you aren't ready, I understand." He says with a sadness in his voice. Haechan quickly turns and hugs him.
"No, sweetie. That's not it at all. I was just thinking how when I first got this place I was a little sad because I was hoping you would ask me to share your apartment, but you were so excited to live on your own." Renjun makes a pouty face.
"I'm sorry." Haechan chuckles.
"No need to be sorry baby, I was just remembering how I was reluctant to move in here and Mark was at my house at six thirty in the morning with a sleepy Yuta beside him, and they were ready to help. Well Mark was, Yuta slept through most of it. I just wish he could be here now. I wish they both could." Renjun hugs him tightly as his tears flow.

After everyone else arrives they are mostly packed up so all that is left is to haul it over. Renjun smiles brightly and hands his phone over when he receives an incoming FaceTime call from Mark.
"Haechanie! Happy moving day!" Mark says into the phone.
"Hey, thanks for calling. I miss you guys." Haechan says softly. Mark smiles and aims the camera at Yuta, who is leaning against the headboard of their bed reading a book.
"Hi Haechanie." Yuta says cutely with a small wave.
"Hi Yuta, it's nice to see you both." He says back.
"You look so good, how are you feeling?" Yuta gives a reassuring nod.
"Mark takes such good care of me." Mark leans over and kisses his lips.
"Enough with the pda. Get better though, there is someone I'd like you both to meet." Haechan says softly getting a comforting smile from Renjun.

After they were done greeting all of their friends Mark and Yuta had to go.
The others work diligently to get this done today since the cafe is closed and they were all available. Renjun orders dinner after they get everything into his place.
"I'm starving." Chenle says dramatically.
"Good go wait outside for the food then." Renjun says sassily. Chenle just sticks out his tongue and starts opening boxes.

They all stay to help him unpack and to eat the food of course. By the time they are done, late into the night, Chenle is ordering their second round of food.
"I'm so tired you guys. Thank you for helping." Haechan says as he lays on the floor with his head in Renjun's lap. Renjun is leaning on the couch playing with his hair smiling softly to himself.
"I love you, I'm so happy you've here with me." Renjun says softly. Haechan smiles tiredly up at him.

After they eat and talk more about childhood memories, of course wishing Mark was there to share in it, they passed out where they sat. Needless to say they all were a little sore the next day. Renjun and Haechan have this day off too to celebrate their new living situation. Of course the others know it's just to have sex as an official, living together couple. Even though they teased them all night about it, it doesn't stop them from a few rounds before going out for ice cream in the mid afternoon and a nice walk through the city. Then they head home to clean up and go out to the nice Japanese restaurant up town for a romantic dinner for two. Then of course they spend the rest of the time cuddling on the couch before bed. The perfect way, in their eyes to celebrate such an occasion.