18

⚠️

"Hey renjunie, how are you today?" Mark asks as he walks in with Yuta to check on him since Haechan is at work.
"I'm bored out of my mind and I'm going to work tomorrow! I'll be careful but I can't stand this, it's been a week." He says irritated, while Mark just laughs.
"You just miss him." He says finally. Renjun looks at the wall.
"Maybe." He says quietly.
"It's just that I went so long without him and I...."
Mark shakes his head and smiles.
"I get it, you really don't have to explain anything." He sighs.
"Are you guys treating him good? Is he adjusting ok?" Renjun asks. He's been concerned about this since he started back at work and he doesn't know if Haechan would tell him otherwise.
"He's fine, Don't worry. We are all being nice. Chenle tried to kick his ass when he first seen him but he ended up crying in his arms." Renjun smiles warmly and fights the water pooling in his eyes. He's a sucker for sweet moments.
"I wish I could have seen it." He says softly.
"Ok, here you go." Yuta says walking in with a steaming bowl of soup.
"What's this?" He asks, shocked.
"Haechan said you've been standing on your knee, cooking for yourself this whole week and he wanted to make sure you didn't today so he made soup this morning before he left and told me to heat it up." Yuta says with a shrug. Renjun pouts.
"He must have gotten up so early." He tastes it and decides it is delicious.
"Did you bring more? I might want more later too?" He asks before shoving the spoon in his mouth. Yuta smiles widely.
"Yes sir. There is a fairly big container in your fridge." Renjun smiles between bites and Yuta giggles.

They stayed and visited for an hour which he was very thankful for. He's currently sitting in a bath awaiting the time for Haechan to get off work and call, and maybe come over. He's been coming quite a bit but he stayed home last night and Renjun probably missed him more than he should have. He closes his eyes and relaxes into the hot bubble bath, he only sleeps for a little while, then decides he is starting to wrinkle and wants to get out.
He comes out in his fluffy white robe to see Haechan sitting on his couch. He limps over, the crutches not needed all the time now, and hugs him from behind.
"I missed you, how was your day?" He asks softly pressing kisses into his neck. Haechan hums and guides him to come around to the front of the couch and sit on his lap. Haechan immediately touches his cheek and guides him into a sweet kiss.
"I missed you too." They kiss again.
"Work was good. How was your day?" He asks before pecking his cheek.
"It was boring for most of it but then Yuta and Mark came and gave me this delicious soup. I think I'm in love with the chef." He says cutely. Haechan feels his face heat up and Renjun loves it. He sighs and cuddles into him.
"Im feeling a lot better and I want to come to work tomorrow, for a while anyway." Haechan smiles.
"I guess I'll allow it, as long as you're careful." Renjun scoffs as Haechan smiles playfully.
"You'll allow it? I'll have you know I can make my own decisions, I'm a grown ass adult and I don't have to listen to anyone!" He rambles as Haechan just giggles, resulting in a cute pout forming on Renjun's lips. Haechan can't resist when he leans in and bites his bottom lip before sucking it into his mouth. Renjun groans and wraps his arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. When Haechan licks across his bottom lip for access, Renjun doesn't hesitate. It's quite soft at first but quickly escalates.
The sounds of wet lips, heavy breaths and stray whimpers are heard throughout his otherwise silent apartment. Soon, as Haechan tries to grab his waist and pull him closer his hand slips inside his robe and he ends up holding his bare waist, making both of them feel a little tug. His fingers lightly tickle across his skin making little bumps spread down his arms. It isn't long before Haechan has him pinned to the couch, the smaller of the two not minding a bit. At this point neither know much by the way of self control and Renjun is grinding up into him and he's mimicking his every movement. He slides his hand down his hip a bit more to pull him closer and can tell he's completely naked under this robe. His movements stop as he looks at Renjun's needy face.
"What do you want?" He asks softly before he kisses on the skin of his chin and neck.
"Touch me, please?" He asks. Haechan nods and leans to the side a bit to open his robe more. He takes a moment to take him all in and is in awe at his beauty.
"Wow, you are even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined." He says softly earning a red cheeked smile.
He's nervous, really fucking nervous. This is the first time, really seeing him naked and getting to touch, of course. He gently rubs his hand across the tip of him to get some lubrication and starts to slide his hand up and down his shaft. At first Renjun bucks his hips up, the sensation so much better than touching it with his own hands. As the tension builds and Renjun decides he needs something to hold onto, he un buckles Haechan's pants and slides his hand down into his underwear. Both are moaning and bucking into each other.
It isn't long before Renjun spills on his tummy and Haechan can't hold it in any longer after watching that of course. He leans down and softly kisses his lips, it is slow and meaningful.
"I love you." Haechan whispers as he stares admiringly into his eyes.
"I love you." Renjun says back softly.
They share a few more kisses until they decide to clean up and cuddle. Renjun of course talks him into staying the night and they hold onto each other tightly until the alarm breaks them of their peace bright and early.