22

😈

Haechan and Renjun have been on a few dates now and a lot of stay at home and cuddle nights. They honestly like those the best but tonight is the night. Renjun's knee is completely healed and he is taking Haechan ice skating. He is beaming, he is so excited but Haechan is extremely nervous, it is his first time.
"Are you ready?" Renjun asks excitedly as he bursts through the door of the cafe. Haechan smiles nervously and nods his head. Renjun walks up and kisses his cheek.
"You are so cute and you are putting way too much thought into it. You will be fine, I'll take care of you." Haechan sighs and kisses his lips.
"You better, but also please be careful not to hurt your knee again please." He says sweetly making Renjun melt.
"I love you." He whispers against his lips. Haechan smiles into it and whispers it back.
"Can you two get a room?" Jaemin asks as he is leaning on the counter watching this whole exchange. Renjun jumps a little not realizing he was so close.
"Now you know what we've had to put up with all these years. Excuse us while we go make out in the back room." Renjun says sassily, literally dragging Haechan to the back room and attacking his lips.
When they both emerge winded Jaemin is standing there with his arms crossed.
"And was that really necessary?" He asks.
"It was, not only did I get to prove a point, I got to make out with my boyfriend." He blows a kiss to Jaemin as they walk out and Haechan is just trying to wrap his head around this whole thing.
"Damn Junie, you being so sassy like this is such a turn on." He says making Renjun blush.
"Let's go, we have to get there by four." Renjun says as he pulls him towards his car. Renjun holds the other's hand the whole time, trying to comfort him but really he just likes touching his soft skin. He rubs his thumb along his hand subconsciously and Haechan thinks it's sweet. When they get there Renjun watches as Haechan takes a few deep breaths, he shakes his head and kisses his cheek.
"Come on, I've got you." He says sweetly. Haechan nods and quickly follows. The get inside to the almost empty rink and Haechan looks around in surprise.
"We're the only ones here." Renjun smiles shyly.
"I rented it out so we could be alone for a while." He giggles at Haechan's surprised face.
"Isn't that expensive?" Renjun giggles and kisses his cheek.
"It isn't bad because it's a weekday and it's not that busy at this time." Haechan just nods.
They get their skates from the vendor and sit and put them on. Renjun can tell Haechan is going slow on purpose.
"Don't you want me to teach you while there is no one here to watch you fall?" This makes him hurry. He stands and tries to gain his balance and Renjun quickly supports him to the ice. Renjun goes first, backing onto it and doing a little twirl. Haechan smiles.
"Show off." He says quietly making the other chuckle.
"Ok, hold my hands and I'll help you." Renjun says as he gets ready for him. As soon as he hits the ice he falls on his butt making a cute squeak. Renjun gasps.
"Are you ok?" He asks. Haechan nods with a soft smile.
Renjun quickly helps him up and pulls him along slowly. It only takes forty five minutes and four falls until he gets it. Haechan drops to his butt on the ice with a smile.
"I'm exhausted." He says catching his breath as he lays back and looks up to Renjun who's standing over him.
Renjun gets to his knees and flops on top of him. His elbows resting on his chest. He looks dreamily at Haechan.
"Thank you for doing this for me. It means so much." Haechan kisses his lips softly.
"I had fun. You are a great teacher." He says while touching his fingertip to Renjun's cold red nose. He tucks his cold nose into Haechan's neck.
"We should probably get up, the general public will be allowed in soon." Haechan says making the other pout.
"I know, you are just so comfy." Haechan chuckles.
"Let's go to your place and cuddle." He says before kissing Renjun's neck causing a jolt of electricity to shoot through him. He contains himself and only nods before he gets off of him. He holds his hand out for Haechan and helps him to his feet.
"Do you want to stay longer Junie? I'm not scared anymore and we can skate with other people."
Renjun smiles lovingly at his sweet boyfriend.
"Really? You would?" Haechan pulls him in for a hug.
"It was fun and you look so happy." Renjun's smile splits his face.
"If you aren't too tired?" Haechan shakes his head no and skates away. He isn't fast so Renjun quickly catches up and they make a few laps while holding hands before Haechan gets bold and challenges him to a race. Of course he loses terribly but the light shining in the other's face is worth any humiliation.

When they leave the skating rink Haechan drives them to a cute little Chinese place, both are starving. The whole time Renjun is smiling and it's doing something to Haechan's insides that he can't explain. His heart is flipping wildly in his chest as if it's the first time he realized he liked him. He can't take his eyes off his beautiful, happy face.
"I love you Junie." He says softly and out of the blue, considering Renjun was just talking about his friend that pilots planes and loves to sky dive. He's taken a bit off guard but in the best way.
"I love you Haechanie."

When they finally arrive back to Renjun's place they can't keep their lips to themselves. It started innocently enough as Renjun was hugging his waist while he was driving and he would occasionally lean up and kiss his neck or cheek. Haechan was of course loving the attention but he was driving as slow as a snail, concerned for their safety. Haechan follows him in and is immediately pulled onto the couch. Renjun puts his knees on either side of his legs and continues kissing him. He's holding himself back. He has been ever since the night a few weeks prior where they determined Haechan wasn't ready to go too far. He's been trying to respect this and not push him, so this is as heated as they've been in a long time.
When Haechan pulls his hips forward and they end up grinding into one another he throws his head back. He's hot and needy and wants to be touched but he won't say a word.
Haechan knows, he knows that Renjun is going absolutely crazy and he appreciates that he is being this way for him. He himself is feeling quite needy tonight and wants to take care of his boyfriend. He lays him back onto the couch and gets to his knees. He places a chaste kiss to Renjun's lips as he unbuttons his jeans. Renjun lets out a small gasp as he watches Haechan pull them down past his hips. When Haechan dives down and takes him in his mouth he covers his face with the nearest pillow. Haechan quickly grabs it and throws it aside before popping off.
"I need to see your face baby." Haechan says loving how red his cheeks are. He licks up and down his shaft before sucking him into his mouth again. He plays with his balls while his throat repeatedly gets pummeled by Renjun's cock. Renjun is going absolutely crazy. This is his first ever blow job and he doesn't know what to do with his hands but he figured out quickly that watching his boyfriend devour him is one of the hottest things he's ever seen.
"Oh, oh fuck." He says.
Finally Haechan places Renjun's hands in his hair and this is exactly what he needs. His hips buck up wildly and Haechan allows it as he can tell he's getting close. He pulls his hair back, trying to get him off of him.
"I'm going to cum, you have to..." He can't finish his sentence as words escape him and he lets go down his throat. Haechan quickly crawls up after swallowing all of him and lets him taste himself in a toe curling kiss.
"I want to do that too, I want to." Haechan nods, of course he doesn't mind that he wants to return the favor. He lays on his back on the couch and helps Renjun get his jeans down.
For Renjun, this is the first time he's really gotten to look at him. He leans down and kisses his tip, then various places down his shaft before he gets to his balls. He licks them and gently sucks them into his mouth, loving the response he gets. He then licks his way back up and swirls his tongue around the tip before he opens his mouth and tries to repeat what he felt Haechan do to him. It's a lot more difficult then he thought it would be and he gags and chokes a lot more than Haechan. This makes him quite self conscious but the sounds are quite a turn on for the other.
"Oh, fuck. You are doing so good baby. So good for me." He says as he fists Renjun's hair tightly.
"So good baby, god I love you."
He says right before he cums down Renjun's throat.
Renjun tries to take all of it but struggles and chokes a little which ends up with him having cum drip down his chin.
"Fuck." Haechan says as he Can already feel himself stir again, just after seeing that.
"Thank you baby. That was amazing." He says softly as he pulls the other up to cuddle into him.
They stay this way for a long while when Renjun finally looks up at him with pink cheeks, while resting on his chest.
"I hope I wasn't too terrible." He says softly. Haechan gives him a look of disbelief.
"Are you kidding? That was amazing." Renjun shakes his head.
"But I was gagging and I don't know I just feel like I could have been better." Haechan kisses him softly.
"It was hot, and amazing and you are wonderful and I love you. Do you know how sexy you look with a mouth full of my dick?" He asks earning a shy slap.
"I had a really nice time tonight, the whole night was perfect." Haechan says softly.
"Me too." Renjun responds.