24

"I, i Don't know what I did wrong? Why would he do this? Fuck. I love him so much." Haechan shushes him and drags him into the apartment.
"How do you know?" Renjun asks cautiously.
"One day, a few weeks ago I called his work to ask him if he had called the repair man for our heat, it's been acting up a bit. He wasn't there and he got home later, as if he had been there all day. I honestly didn't put too much thought into it, I mean I'm his boyfriend not his keeper. I don't nose into all of his business." He sighs and wipes his eyes.
"The second time it happened I went to surprise him for lunch. He wasn't there and when I asked him what time he got off work he told me it was at five but I was there at noon and his boss said he left for the day. We got into a huge fight but I let it go again. This morning he had a missed call from some guy named Doyoung. I asked who it was and he blew up at me and told me to stop being nosy. So when he got home I asked him straight up if he was seeing someone else and after denying it a few times he said yes." He curls himself into a ball on Renjun's couch.
"We fought again, and I left. God it hurts so bad. If I would have just ignored it I wouldn't miss him so much." He whispers. Renjun runs his fingers through his hair while Haechan is pacing the floor.
"I'm going to fucking kill him." Haechan says with gritted teeth.
"I thought we were happy." Mark whispers.
"I know, Shh. We got you." Renjun says softly. They make him some soothing herbal tea and he agrees that he needs everyone's support tonight so they end up with everyone over. It's chaotic and comforting. The noise and the friendship is exactly what Mark needs at the moment and even though they all want to kill Yuta they set it aside for his sake. They take turns holding him when he cries and support his bursts of anger but mostly they help to squash the hurt.
"Thanks guys. You are all literally the best people I know." He says with a smile.
"I'm going to get settled in and go to bed, I need some time to think anyway." He stands and heads toward the door.
"Where are you staying?" Haechan asks.
"I'll just get a hotel." Chenle laughs.
"Bullshit. Jisung and i have an extra room. Come on. We will let you grieve alone if you want but we will be right outside your door if you need us." Mark cries again and hugs them both. He truly has the best friends in the world.
After a lot more hugs from everyone they finally leave. Jaemin and Jeno stay behind for a bit to discuss wether or not they should listen to Mark and leave him alone or if they should hunt him and his new lover down. In the end they decide to listen to Mark and leave it alone. When they finally leave Renjun walks up and wraps his arms around Haechan and cries a little.
"Don't ever do that to me." He says into his chest. Haechan hums and rubs his back.
"Never." He kisses his head and Renjun looks up with teary eyes.
"He is so hurt. I can't even imagine what he is feeling right now." Renjun says just above a whisper.
"I know, I can't believe Yuta would do that. It's just so out of character." Haechan says as he pulls Renjun to the bedroom.
"It's late, we're both tired. Let's cuddle." He says making Renjun smile widely.
"I love you Haechanie." He smiles and kisses his lips.
"I love you Junie."

Mark settles into his room at Chenle's house and curls up in the bed. As great full as he is for all the support, he is also in need of time alone to think.
Was I too boring in bed? Is there something wrong with me as a person? Or does he just not love me anymore? So many questions are going through his mind. So many things to think about. Are they done? Is he going to have to find a new place and move? They had it so easy, so nice. It was comfortable, maybe too comfortable for Yuta. He cries again until he falls asleep. He wishes he could have a less complicated life like Chenle and Jisung or Jeno and Jaemin.

The ride home for Jeno and Jaemin is quiet. Jeno can't speak at the moment and Jaemin feels it. He knows exactly why but he doesn't know what to say to remedy the situation.
"Babe?" Jaemin questions.
"Don't." Is all he Can say. Jaemin stares out the window trying to hide his tears. They walk into their apartment silently and Jeno goes straight to their room. He sits on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands and silently cries. He sits there for quite a while before he hears Jaemin come in. He feels the dip in the bed and sighs.
"Every time, I'm reminded you say, it wasn't a big deal. It was just a kiss. You say not to be sad, b-but, it still hurts." Jeno says softly. Jaemin goes to sit by him and puts his hand on his leg.
"Jeno, my love. My sweet sweet adorable human. I tell you that because it's true. Of course, at the time it was painful but you were forgiven and it hurts me to see you in pain when you are reminded. You are human and you made a mistake and I love you so much and I can't stand to see you hurting this way." He rubs his back and pulls him to his side.
"It's the look on your face when you seen it. That's what I see. The hurt, the betrayal, I was gutted when I hurt you that way. It's not easy to forgive yourself for that you know?" Jaemin hums.
"You are here by my side you have redeemed yourself so many times in my eyes. Baby please let it go now.
Yuta? That's actual cheating. He said he's seeing someone else. That's awful. A kiss is a kiss but when there are feelings and sex involved, it's a whole other level." Jeno pulls him onto the bed and holds him.
"Thank you for being so perfect. I love you Jaem."
Nobody knows what happened with these two, they never told. They knew there was a small rough patch but nothing more. Jeno punishes himself more so than Jaemin, he will probably never understand why he's so forgiving. It was a drunken kiss at a party, ok they made out and Jaemin caught them. They were young and Jeno knows it was stupid but the alcohol told him it was fine. Jaemin had been spending a lot of time with a guy who was a year older. Jaemin never told him he was tutoring him for a class he was failing, he didn't want Jeno to think he was dumb. Of course Jeno misunderstood the whole situation and found a person leaning on the wall of the party and kissed them. He tried and succeeded in making Jaemin jealous. Jeno felt so bad that he went to his house in the middle of the night to apologize and they talked and got through it. Unfortunately for Jeno, it still haunts him.
He just hopes he can be there for Mark without making the situation worse.