5

As the day wears on Renjun notices that Haechan is extra clingy today so he indulges all his cuddles and hugs that he's given at any random moment. Right now they are on break sitting in a corner booth, Haechan has his arms wrapped around his middle and his head on his shoulder.
"Is everything ok Haechanie?" He asks softly, trying to keep his voice low to suit his current mood.
"I'm fine. It's my moms birthday in two weeks though." Renjun hums.
"Oh. Are we planning anything this year? Do you want to go out or stay in and watch movies?" Haechan thinks on it.
"Maybe watch movies." Renjun strokes his back.
"That sounds nice." Mark walks up and sits across from them and taps Renjun's foot and silently asks what's up with him. He mouths it to him and he nods.
"So is there a party this year or are you going chill?" He sighs.
"I want chill. Just come over and we will all hang out and you guys can cuddle me." Mark smiles.
"Absolutely. I'll let everyone know." Haechan finally looks up and can't help himself when he softly kisses Renjun's cheek, of course his face heats up.
"Thank you, I'm sorry for clinging so much today." Renjun smiles and rubs his head.
"Don't be sorry. You know I'll be here whenever you need me." This means more to Haechan than the other will ever know.
"We should probably get back to it." Haechan says softly. He stands and holds his hand out for Renjun who accepts of course. Mark finishes his break out by calling his boyfriend while the other two get back to work.

"Can I drive you home too Junie?" Haechan asks as they are ready to switch shifts.
"Please." He says with a small smile.
Haechan opens his door for him and gets in the driver's seat. He pauses and takes a deep breath before he reaches over for Renjun's hand.
"Thank you again for today, and everyday really. You are the best person I know, I, I just love you so much Junie." He says softly. Renjun rubs his thumb on his hand and smiles.
"I love you too Haechanie." Haechan smiles brightly even though he knows there is a clear difference in the way they love each other. He is ok because it's still nice to hear from the other.
"Do you want to stay at my place and eat with me? It would be nice to have company for a change and it's always nice when it's you." Renjun says softly. Haechan's eyes light up like Christmas.
"Yes. I want to, I'll stop at home though and shower first? Is that ok?" Renjun nods with a soft smile. He loves to see him this happy and the fact that he caused it is even nicer.

"Have a seat." Haechan says as he heads to the kitchen. He grabs a bottle of water and hands it to him before he heads to his bedroom. Renjun looks around a little. He's been here many times but he always giggles about how messy he is. He has never been one to pick up after himself so he usually lets it accumulate for a few days before he picks up.
He stands and picks up a few stray items on his coffee table before he notices a book. The title catches his eyes right away.
"How to tell him, I love you." He reads out loud. He chuckles and flips through a little seeing that Haechan has actually dog eared a few pages, but before he can invade his privacy he closes it and walks away. He wanders into the kitchen and rinses a few dirty dishes before putting them in his dishwasher all while pondering the possibilities of Haechan being in love, but with who? He tries not to dwell and before he can, Haechan walks out dressed in baggy sweats and a hoodie. He has the hood up and a small pout.
"Were you cleaning for me?" Renjun giggles.
"Sorry, I just put a few things in the dishwasher." Haechan hugs him once more and pats his head.
"Let's go." He says cutely dragging Renjun by the hand.
"Why are you always calling me cute when it's actually you?" Renjun asks with a small smile. Haechan blushes and is thankful his hood is up.
"I think we can both be cute." He says finally.
"Yeah, I guess we can." Renjun squeezes his hand as they walk side by side to his car. It's comfortable for both of them, neither want to let go but they are at the car already. Haechan pulls away first to open the door for Renjun again.

Renjun had decided to cook a simple supper for them and Haechan is not complaining, especially since he is currently helping him cook. It's times like these that he feels their relationship as it stands is effortless and beautiful, he wonders if his feelings will get in the way of this amazing thing they've built together over the years.
"Haechan?" He hums.
"Can i ask you something?" Haechan notices a little edge to the others voice so he stops what he's doing and looks at him. He sees him fidgeting and looking everywhere but him.
"Of course, what's up?" He responds.
"I was wondering, like, what are you looking for when it comes to dating?" This takes Haechan completely off guard. The possibilities for why he's asking this are endless.
"Uh, well. I want someone who is kind, thoughtful, and sweet. Cute is an added bonus. Most importantly, I want someone who is easy to be with." Renjun hums and chews his nails.
"What about gender roles? Are you open to anything?" Haechan's brow scrunches in thought.
"I'm not sure what you mean?" He asks.
"Well, you like boys right?" He nods.
"Are you open to being, well you know, uh..." Haechan giggles.
"Are you asking if I'm a top or bottom?" Renjun's face heats up. He turns away and waits for him to stop laughing.
"I don't define that, at least not while I don't have a partner. When I love someone, I will do what's best for our relationship. Basically I would switch it up, if necessary." Renjun hums again and looks down in thought. He still looks a bit troubled.
"Why do you ask?" Haechan inquires.
"I just don't know what I am, what I want? I watch porn sometimes..." Haechan gasps.
"You do? You sick..." He runs from Renjun as he's chasing him with a spoon.
"Sorry, I was kidding." Renjun huffs.
"They both look nice and I've never, been, you know? I'm a virgin." Haechan walks up and hugs him softly.
"When the time comes? You will figure it out. Don't worry. If you are thinking you have to know this before you find a partner then you are going about it all wrong. Follow your heart then the rest falls into place."Renjun laughs.
"Thanks. I guess I've been putting too much thought into it. I'm so single." He pouts.
"Are you happy? Is your life that bad? If not then just go with the flow. No need to rush." He sighs and continues to cook as Haechan tries to will the courage to ask if he would ever consider dating him.
They eat while watching a movie and Renjun thinks it's cute that he is cuddled into his side, sleeping before the halfway point.
When Haechan lays in bed this night he can only think about their conversation. He has to really put an effort into not visualizing Renjun watching porn and touching himself. But of course after the thoughts of would he ever be able to love me, leave his head, that's all he can think about.